Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, to hear about your husband, Will keep you both in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I slept almost all day today, didn't realize how tired I was. It is so hard to see them just slip down hill. that is the worst part.
    When my first husband died it was such a shock and I thought if I just knew it would have been easier, but now I know that is better if they go quick. He died in a drowning accident. I was only 30.
    Susie am so sorry about your daughter, thank God I haven't lost a child, I think that would be devistating..
    Thanks everyone for all the prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I didn't see thread until now. Add me to the others who are offering prayers in your behalf.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all of you caregivers out there. Thank God I have not really been in your shoes but I know your pain must be real and I will keep praying for each and every one of you. I know it must take a lot of your energy to keep on giving what you have to go thru not just for a little while, but for days, weeks and months and even years sometimes. My prayer is that God will intervene for you and help you all to get the rest you need so badly. You have my love, and I will keep remembering you all in my prayers and I Thank God that I am so blessed just meeting all of you on this website! May God Bless each of you, All my love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patty! Being a caregiver is far from being a thankless job...at least for me but, it's so nice to hear it once in a while. Hugs, Dinah
    Well I didn't mean to post twice and it won't let me delete one so.... double thank you!!!
    Last edited by DinahRoberts; 11-16-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Patty it's nice to hear from someone outside the family every now and then. My mother tells me often how much she appreciates me being here for her and that just makes my day. Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a caregiver is a hard job, My husband got home yesterday evening, I was hoping to have a least another day of rest. Oh well just thankful I got what rest I did get. He kept me hopping all day today.

9. Likes buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat,
    I'm glad to hear that your husband is home from the hospital! I hope your taking care of yourself. You don't want to get sick!

Post Thanks / Like
    my heart goes out to you. know my prayers are with you and him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Jean Marie and Fabiano. He seems like he is doing alot better.