Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! To all my Friends On here

Hello! I'm sorry that I haven't been on for awhile but I have been in the hospital I had a stoke and been going through some very hard time right now. But I'm just glad and thankful that I'm home now and I'm slowly getting back into crocheting again and it is going to take me time because I did suffer some member lost but it is all starting to come back to me and once again I'm so happy to have so many friends on here. So if you happen to see anything that don't look right from me please excuse me and let me know and thank you all and have a nice day Wenda

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your medical changes. We are glad to see you here online with us. Hope you get to feeling better and better. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Wenda, so sorry for your troubles, but glad you are home and recovering. Take it slow and easy and you will get there. Best wishes to you.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you have a good recovery, crocheting will definitely help. Take care, relax and all will be well. Thinking of you during this time.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all and I have my crocheting to help me with my therapy and it keeps me calm and it just might take me awhile to get it done I'm just glad I had already had my ss project done once again thank you wenda