Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope Beatrice is ok and that she lets us know how she is soon! Hugs to you!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all my sweet dear friends, I am now home with my Pugsley and we are both happier than ever. He licked my face so much I don't think there's a speck of hospital ick anywhere!!!! LOL I'm feel so much better and can actually walk to the front door of my building with no complications and I'm loving it. I have to find out what my dear adopted daughter did with a few things and there seems to be a load or 3 of wash to complete, but Shannon cleaned up and rearranged my apartment beautifully!!! While I was in the hospital and threw out things I probably wouldn't have. Hahahahahaha I just want to tell you all how special you've been to me since I joined up with CT and I love each and every one of you and can hardly wait to meet u all next year. Now Faye, get your butt moving and get those infections under control and get better soon like me!!! Thanks you all !!!!!! xxoo Betty Lynn

3. Likes N/A, Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, You are home! I pet Pugsley is dancing a happy dance all around your home! Glad you are home, Betty! And feeling much, much better! Now to get Faye moving faster in the same direction! Hugs!!!!! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Faye, I've been thinking about u bunches while in the hospital and trying to crochet like you (SPEEDY) so I can get some projects done before the next millenium comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I like doing that better than LOL or LMBO!!!! We both need to set our sites on wellness for the coming year. We've had our share of health problems this year and 2014 is going to be way way better than 2013 for both of us. You and I will finally meet and share the love and company of each other. I just feel so lucky to have all of you all as friends to talk to when I need to and just knowing you're there if I ever need you is the coolest thing around! Thank you all so very much. I love you all very much and thank GOD every day for my crochet friends. Love always, Betty Lynn

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty all I can say THANK GOD your back and we can start waiting for those beautifu item you make.... silly hats and pretty ???????? Glad Pugsley is
    taking care of you. Washing clothes YOU TAKE IT EASY...... Love & HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, we will make a pact to be better in 2014! I am doing well and you sound better so we are on our way. I love my friends on here and ya'll have lifted me up and I try to do the same for you. I know Pugsley is glad you are home as Lovie and Dovie are to have me home, Bless you and let's just keep getting better together.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Home Beatrice!! I'm so glad you're better!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty,
    Sorry to hear you are in the hospital. I know that is not a great place at times but since you are there get all the rest you can and get your self well so you can get better and return home better and follow your DR.s orders. Things will look up. God Bless you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers--love Iva--

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty,
    GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Betty-Boop !! hehehe just susan MJ

Hows Pugsley besides being a wash cloth??? Are you to rest a lot?...what are the Doctors prescription for at home exercises??? Eat healthy, water & liquid....NO not that juice etc. Miss you and Faye is slowly getting better. So glad your both home. GOD BLESS & HUGS