My husband is doing well on this new cancer pill. He is getting around without cane or walker--even doing a little bowhunting with a crossbow. He has no pain now. But I know with having gone thu cancer with my daughter- Things can happen just like that --no warning. Thank the Good Lord he is with us. I can't help compare with what my daughter went through at times.

Sometimes things just don't seem real---everything is normal--but the cancer cloud hangs over us. No sense dwelling on it-- just enjoy each day and live for the moment and let Christ lead us. Thanks for listening and your prayers--its just good to say how you feel sometimes and thank you for the outlet.

I am still having fun making up patterns for 18 inch dolls for granddaughters and myself. Got 3 more dolls from target for Christmas for next Christmas for the 3 youngest granddaughters they will be almost 5 by then --got one for grandma to now I have two baby dolls of my owen. I guess I still have a lot of little girl in me. The generation dolls fromTarget are really nice and under $30. God Bless you all.