Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  85
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly: Things usually work out in time..Patience is Golden ?? I will win the Lottery and give a little to all of you.
    MeerKat : So sorry Tom has taken sick My prayers for Your you Both. Glad to see crocheting is part of your Week. Peanut
    Butter & figs or Dates Cookies Date wasn't it? Your a sweetNspecial friend.
    Patty: hope things will be a better place as i see your a special Delivery Gal "whisper what it was"??? Take care Friend as we all need each other you are an inspiration as several ae to me. i need CT. HUGS & Prayers

2. Likes amanda, MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom is doing much better. And you remembered, my favorite cookies are peanut butter cookies and Oatmeal and date cookies, Mom made the best oatmeal cookies. But I think most people think their Mothers were the best cooks. I know I did.

4. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course i remembered except the Oatmeal hehe. Tom you are a fighter and God Bless you & your Care provider she is priceless . HUGS

6. Likes amanda, MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, I am going to Kaye's Sunday to see if I can take care of myself and if I can I will go home. But I will make sure I can take care of me and my girls before I leave Kaye's. The thought that I may be able to walk without pain is so enticing that I would just about do anything to get home and live my life. Thanks for all your concern and prayers.

8. Likes amanda, MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye I hope you get well quickly. I too have been through a rough bout here recently. I just had back surgery October 4th and went back into the hospital 2 days after getting home due to fluid building up on my tailbone. I will be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts hun. Get Well quick. Lots of hugs!

10. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 weeks ago you had surgery I hope all the best and quick recovery . Prayer are with you . Dont overdue it. 3 kids are they of helpful age?? Bless you and yes we have way to many under yhe weather on here. Im 73 and only have arthritus...PAIN but
    no surgery. What crochering can you do or none for a while?? HUGS

12. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye Im so so HAPPY ...BUT you Dammmmmm better be sure and BEHAVE to yourself and Nurse Crenshant (sp) Kaye I was
    not serious xoxoxo HUGS to Kaye for being there. Dont miss you only WANT YOU BACK in FINE HEALTH so I can pick on
    you. Lovie & Dovie are having a ball and will lick you & run around crazy. Im laughing thinking of it. HUGS & xoxoxo

14. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Faye, I pray you heal fast so you can go home and be with your furbabies. but don't overdo it.

16. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to hear that you are doing better Faye! No more jumping on the bed! I'm kidding, you said you just put your legs up on the bed! You need to punish your bed! Meerkat, please take care of yourself and don't over do it, you as everyone mean so much to us all and your family! Jokersjuggalette, please rest and relax as much as you can, that is so important especially after just havin surgery 11 days ago, if I did the math right! Everyone here is part of my family that grows more everyday! All of you have a special place in my heart and are kept in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

18. Likes N/A, MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you are going thru Faye. I had 2 knee surgeries and I am still having terrible pain. I will continue to pray for you and hope that you get to felling better.

20. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post