Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    A very hot shower is good and then the ice and keep alternating them. I think the brain gets tricked with the changes. Give it a try.

2. Likes b.wieber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Even not feeling well, you got me giggling with your story of tripping over the dog. We're constantly doing that with my son's dog. Feel better soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could do the hot and cold thing however I have a neck injury and cold does not help it so to do cold will make neck tighten up then makes migraine worse my migraine is gone however my neck is still hurting I didn't complain about it before i didn't want to sound like a big baby
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

5. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the biggest baby on here so you are safe. Yes my trick wouldn't work for you but others might find it helpful. I have a cousin who is fighting migraines and I suggested this to her but I haven't heard if it is working or if she is doing it. Get better and stay better I'm tired of all of us being sick or hurting.

Post Thanks / Like
    No the ice would not work for you. Sometimes I use a heating pad on the back of my head too. My neurologist tells me not to do this that it will make it worse, but I still do it and it does give me some relief. I think it helps with relaxing the muscles in my neck. I take an everyday pill called Topomax and then I take Imitrex for when I actually have a migraine. If I take it as soon as the migraine hits the Imitrex works. I do hope you find some relief soon.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    glad to hear your migraine is gone. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Janine, how are you haven't seen you around much. Miss you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    been super busy ... on my way out the door now to mow the yards. am well aside from the crazy amount of stuff I have to do lately. Thanks for missing me!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to admit it but I have some faves on here and you are one! Take a breath and say whew!!! Hope you get everything done that you need to and some of the things you want to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully you are feeling better by now. I pray your migraines don't trouble you too much and that your dogs settle down. You'd probably be lost without them.