Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Thread: Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Say a post recently from a Canadian Gal, please post I would like to know where you are from. I think we might be the only two Canadians.
    Hey there. I'm from Canada. I live just north of Toronto, Ontario. Where are you from?

Post Thanks / Like
    With all the Canadians on here, I feel like a step-child. My cousin Robert Dudley and his family lives in BC.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All
    We live in the London area, and have lived in various places through out Canada>
    Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smiletrainyr48 View Post
    I have lived here for 16 yrs and had trailer in this area for 18 yrs before moving here. I was actually born in Truro Nova Scotia but had to have surgeries when I was 2 yrs old so we moved to the east end of Toronto Ontario.
    Yes it is a beautiful area. Have you been here and do your ex inlaws still live here?
    Nice to meet you.
    Nice to meet you. They do still live there, I have yet to go that way I always travel east lol I have family in Montreal. I have seen many pictures and it is just beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I am from Toronto, great to know that there are so many Canadians on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smiletrainyr48 View Post
    I lived in the east end of toronto. I lived on Withrow Ave between Broadview Ave and Logan Ave. I went to Withrow Public school and Eastern Commerce High school. Then I lived in the the eastern part of scarborough, now I live in Cobourg for 16 yrs.It's nice to hear some Canadians on here LOL.
    That's where my hubby grew up. He lived on Pape Ave. He went to Eastern Commerce high school too. Small world. We live in Stouffville now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! What a small world! When I was going to school I lived in Waterloo, Ontario and went to University of Waterloo. I lived in Toronto for a while at the Village on the Grange behind the Art gallery, right down town.

Still have family in Canada and hope to get back soon!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty I am from canada to and just joined today Dec, 6.... Where in Canada are you from? Happygirl

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    I am from the Beautiful Okanagan B.C.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hokeyman you are so lucky to live their... BC is beautiful, I have been there before a couple of times. Happygirl from Ontario