Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is so funny how when we talk here we discuss the weather in our section of the world. Very interesting on how different it is for all of us. For example Amanda says that it is nice and cool at 4am. But here in NY... we have the heat on and at 4 am it was 38 degrees :-)
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone! It is Monday, and I am home from the visit with my aunty. What fun we had. I sure hope when i reach 90 I am doing even half as good as she does. Heck I wish I could do half as well now. I probably won't see her again til Christmas. It is good to be home though, and to sleep in my own bed. It is a beautiful day here. A but breezy, but glorious! Our driveway has a carpet of colorful of leaves. So pretty.
    I still have to unpack most of the car this morning, and put things away, but after that I will be crocheting. Still trying to finish up the embroidery project for CIL, and I need to make 2 hats for my son. It never ends! LOL goof thing too.
    Have a blessed all!

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies! I hope that you're having a wonderful day!

My weekly planner is so full this week that I'll need 2 weeks to complete all the plans I've made. But, that's the way I get so much enjoyment out of life!

How are your plans looking this week?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I have a quilting class on Thursday afternoon and a prayer shawl ministry meeting on Friday. Today was out and about doing little errands, had to mail out a packet of patterns, check Goodwill (no yarn this time but bought a bunch of fun things). Tomorrow may be AC Moore, maybe the mall on Weds. Going to be really nice weather again for the beginning of October so I will be walking as usual, like I did today.

Hope everyone has a good evening. It's about 6:50pm here on LI.

LI Roe

7. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I work as usually until Friday evening!Doily goes slowly
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes amanda, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi! I work as usually until Friday evening!Doily goes slowly
    Good Morning Larissa
    Yes work as usually until Friday...Except I go to Saturday too....LOL...enjoy your week : )
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It is funny about the weather everywhere, that is why I did the 1 thread weather report 7! It always fascinates me to see how the weather is all over! I have no plans, I am stuck in bed because of my pain since yesterday at 3am! We have no Dr. appointments until Thursday unless I need to go today later if I get no relief! I need to go through my yarn and see if I have any orange colors that match a variegated yarn I am using! I have very little orange colors since it is not a color I use often! The weather here was 83 degrees a beautiful day outside! We are in the high 50s at night to low 60s! Hope you all have a wonderful day at whatever you have planned! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning to you all. I haven't been outside yet today, but it looks like a glorious fall day. I am having a difficult time navigating anywhere since I "fell" out of that store last Friday. I hurt a lot and am reduced to using a cane. Manda, what is causing you pain? Orange yarn is something I don't have either. I did have some blaze orange a couple of years ago to make stocking caps for hunters. They have to wear that bright orange out in the woods here.
    The embroidery project is almost finished. Yea! I will finish the embroidery part today and then I only have to put the pieces together, do some quilting, and finish up with a bit of crochet. I will be glad to say good-bye to this project.
    Enjoy your day all!

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Trude and all you night owls! I have the horrible FIBRO and many other things wrong with my back! I have lived with it for 22 years after the birth of my first son, it seems to flare up to its worst in November every year, I suppose it is telling me to be ready! I hope you are ok from falling, I haven't fallin in awhile knock on wood, but know it is not fun to fall and hurt yourself! I'm still trying to get all my things together to see what I have and don't have or need! Hoping tomorrow will be better, which I have hoped for 2 days now with no luck! Need to find my little engine that can with the energizer batteries, perhaps thinking that way will help! LOLLOL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Amanda! I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן