Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye! I do not have secrets in my life. I am too simple. I do have money but no good things. It s poor and dirty country. they have nice jackets for thin girls but nothing for fat doily maker LOL. Peter wanted to throw out my old jacket 5 yrs ago. My jacket is clean but Peter wants me to look better ha-ha... He is fat too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my, I haven't even started my gift for XXXXXXXX yet! I was waiting until October to get started on it. I know, procrastinator!!! But, I want it to be really special too! I have BIG plans for it!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    That's okay Dinah, I haven't either LOL. I might start today though. It's POURING rain outside right now! I'm glad that when I walked home it wasn't raining nearly as much as it is now! And according to the news it's supposed to pour all weekend! So I'm going to curl up in my blankets, watch Star Trek, and crochet. Haha.

4. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, thank you for answering me. I wish I could send you some clothes. I am fat too and I have too many for my closets. The postage would be too much and I don't know if I could even send something but I would if I could.

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Faye! Your kind work means more than any clothes for me == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, after thinking about this I want to know if I can send you something. Are there restrictions on what you can receive? I would like to send you a coat and a few other pieces but I need to know if you can receive them and what size you are. I am not trying to be too personal of offend you in any way but I can not stand to think you haven't had a different coat in 5 years. This has weighed on me since you wrote of your predicament. We can consider this a RAOK and everyone on here that would like to help can donate a little for postage. Please do not be offended! We have become very fond of you and would love to help if we can. Let me know.

9. Likes N/A, AmberMuffinz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa What is Fat to others your not ...I bet you?? Send Pic and no excuses I cant no camera. We all love you for yourself.
    Are you too proud for friends to give you a special gift for Xmas??? You send gift to some friends Right. I wear a xlarge shirt
    2X nighty, Jeans I wear are 20 size. I look Fat to myself others say NO. LOVE YOU & Birds you have LOVE YOU xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my dear friends! You are very kind! I have my own style in clothes and I prefer to buy what I like and what fits me! I have enough money to buy things. May be next time I will find something good. Really my old coat is good for me. Do not hear Peter! I have picture somewhere of me in my good winter coat - in new coat. How can I send you picture? Susan? Love ya all == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I didn't mean to do anything to make you uncomfortable and I think I like Peter a lot!! If the picture is a digital one you find how to post it under the help button on the top of this page. If it is an older picture you will have to take a picture with a digital camera to post it. I'll leave you alone about this but I want you to know I care about you. hugs

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa Good - Morning my friend. You could put it on Peter now that would be funny hahaha. You are like me I have 1 winter coat and is little worn but stilllike it. Love you Susan M J