Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: Pink Pink and more Pink.... did i mention i love the color PINK!!
    2. My favorite craft: Crocheting
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: watch John Wayne movies
    4. Favorite cuisine: favorite food is chicken chili... yummy!! anything with chicken...
    5: Favorite beverage: Water... i drink alot of it...
    6. Favorite sweet: lemon tarts
    7. Favorite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory
    8: Favorite pet: Tonto my little shitzu.... he's the love of my life
    9: Favorite flower: a crocheted rose... allergic to real flowers
    10. Favorite apparel: skirts and dresses.... in black or pink if possible... lol

that was fun.... thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    It is getting late and I just saw this post and I will come back tomorrow and print them all off an add them to my "CT FRIENDS NOTEBOOK". And I will post mine again since I think I posted it a while back. I am also trying to put a picture of each one in my notebook but I only have about 4 pictures so far. I am trying to create a page for each name I have made friends with and not doing so good so far but these "likes" will be a good start for each name. XOXOXOXOXOredhead/Patty

ATTENTION BARBARA G

Barbara G... Is this the post you meant? I have now got a notebook started with about six pages of names and I have cut the pages into separate pieces so I can put each one on a page of it's own by name. It is going to take a while to get it in order but I will get it done eventually maybe. I really got confused when I started reading some of them and ran across another redhead but I didn't see the 2014 after the name and I saw the favorite color was orange and I thought that isn't my favorite color! Then I saw 2013 after the name redhead... so Hello new friend redhead 2014!! I am glad to meet you! redhead/aka Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-15-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    blue - crochet - play computer game - pizza - coffee pepsi apple -cranberry jucie(their my faves) - carmel pecan praline icecream - Leave it to Beaver - Skittles our black teddybear puppy - purple iris - long soft flannel nighty

Post Thanks / Like
    LADIES & GENTS KEEP IT UP---- "DONT WANT FAYE AFTER YOU" ANSWER 10 QUESTIONS ----PLEASE-----

YOUR DOING GOOD and I KNOW FAYE IS HAPPIER with EACH PERSONS " 10 QUESTIONS " HUGS---HUGS---HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I have copied all the "Getting To Know You and "10 Favorite Things" posts. Is that all of them do you think? The one called Getting To Know You was started by MarjorieCrochets I think.....and that would be thread 1? She said there was over 100 posts in thread 1 and was going to start thread 2. I cannot find thread 2 unless that is the one you started. I have only 2 threads copied. Did I miss a second one by her? ...or is # 2 the one by you? Thanks, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: black
    2. My favorite craft: Patternmaking, sewing
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: read or knit
    4. Favorite cuisine: salads
    5: Favorite beverage: coffee
    6. Favorite sweet: Gummy Bears and chocolate! Do they make chocolate-covered gummy bears?
    gummy-covered chocolate bears?
    7. Favorite TV Show: Gwanggaeto da Wang
    8: Favorite pet: Mixed-breed terrier
    9: Favorite flower: peonies
    10. Favorite apparel: soft flannel jammies
    Last edited by Dsynr; 01-30-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nettie lou - I love John Wayne movies too! What's your favorite. I like True Grit, The Cowboys, McLintock, The Quiet Man and North to Alaska off the top of my head.

8. Likes N/A, nettielou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im 73 and watched every movie he did and have all DVD'S hes in. JEALOUS hehehe Im sorry naughty gal today. We rewatch these like last night North of Alaska shortly before Bed Time---Bad as I kept humming songs. Wish I could share BUT ---NOT
    Im a neany arnt I. HUGS Ill simmer down. Just finished my c2c2 Blanket and Lady is coming tonight to get it. Her 18th GD??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa L View Post
    Hey Nettie lou - I love John Wayne movies too! What's your favorite. I like True Grit, The Cowboys, McLintock, The Quiet Man and North to Alaska off the top of my head.
    Hey girls I'm 83 (on the 15th of Feb) and I love John Wayne too! I love Westerns and anything that has him in it! At one time my Dad ran a theater and my whole family could get in free and we saw a lot of the old movies free!! When I went to Alaska I taped the "North to Alaska" music and we played it all the way there .....and back!! Patty

11. Likes N/A, nettielou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: Teal/aquamarine
    2. My favorite craft: Crochet & Knitting equally
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: Spin, Read, Cook
    4. Favorite cuisine: Thai
    5: Favorite beverage: Hot Tea
    6. Favorite sweet: Payday Bar
    7. Favorite TV Show: Anything from MasterPiece Theatre, Project Runway
    8: Favorite pet: My English Cocker Spaniel, Duncan; Close second...angora rabbits.
    9: Favorite flower: Zinias
    10. Favorite apparel: If I could afford it, Italian wool suits and silk shirts. Anything GQ-like