Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: anouncement

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry twinfaye,but I am bound to have a lot of grands I have 6 kids my oldest son(30) has 4,second son(27) has 3,oldest daughter(26) has 1,my third son(24) none yet,my youngest son(22) has 1 and 1 on the way and my youngest daughter(21) none yet.
    My ex-dil has a second son that calls me yaya too.
    the grands-Tyler 10,Dakota 8, Aubrey 6,Zachary 5,Alex 4,Seth 4 Jayden 3,Caleb 3,Trstin 2,Parker 6 months and Xavier on the way.

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that's a lot of grandkids!!! I have 3 and I think that will be all for me. AND, they call me yaya too!!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so fortunate but you earned them with 6 kids, My twin has 5 but only 3 grandchildren and only one lives close. She has another grandchild that she doesn't see because her ex-daughter in law doesn't want her to see her. I feel so bad for her. The baby is a little girl and Kaye would love to spoil her. I keep thinking that the little girl is being punished not the father.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    You are so fortunate but you earned them with 6 kids, My twin has 5 but only 3 grandchildren and only one lives close. She has another grandchild that she doesn't see because her ex-daughter in law doesn't want her to see her. I feel so bad for her. The baby is a little girl and Kaye would love to spoil her. I keep thinking that the little girl is being punished not the father.
    That is just awful! That little girl's mother should be horsewhipped! My first hubby and I divorced and he wouldn't take the kids to see his parents because they didn't approve of his new wife because he left me for her. So I gave up some of my weekends and summer for them to spend time with their grandparents. Just because you get divorced doesn't mean the kids aren't still related!!! That just hurts ....
    Dinah

6. Likes MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post