Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shelly!! I'm so sorry about your MIL with her meds....I fix my mom's meds in the day of the week containers too. But she is really faithful about taking them on time and gets upset with me if she has to wait for me to fix them. Sometimes I just get lazy and wait until the morning they need to be done and she gets antsy about it. Glad that you are better now and I guess that was God's way of keeping yall from the fleas. Who knows? Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

2. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly I feel STUPID I did not see your message about MIL Love to erase mine?? Im so sorry for you and Your Hubby...give him a HUG from me. You certainly are in a BAD situation. Are you OK. Take Care of yourself now. Hubby needs you so do what he needs and MIL God Bless her soul, I feel like tears are oming as I think of her and what she is going thru & what she is causing you 2 . So glad Dogs & hubby did not go, Wayne is he doing OK Poor guy dont tell him I kinda laughed (a short one). It must be a mess for them. You rest and keep your loving eye on Hubby. Hows MIL, keep us posted. God Bless & PRAYERS are said extra special ones for You 2 & MIL. ))HUGS & HUGS(( Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Susan, hubby is a mess....his nerves are shot...his sister is a mess over their mother. I will be with her Friday. She has to go to the protine clinic and I will be taking her. She told me she can't wait for Friday.....I'm feeling she won't let me come back home again. If I take crochet along to do, she keeps interrupting me to lay in bed with her and watch TV. I love to crochet but I can't crochet laying on my back with her holding my hand. I don't know what to do....if I leave....she "all of a sudden" doesn't feel good and needs someone there with her. I will pray on it and do what I feel is right at the time and try not to worry about it now. I have too many other things going on. Will be at church tonight packing food bags for needy families, then a meeting at church for a party in December for families. I'll be making a trip to Michaels today to get yarn for merseaone (I found the DUSK yarn she's been looking for). I will have a very good day today.....Take care, my friend. You can feel free to laugh about Wayne's situation. His wife will have to do most of the dealing with it since he is usuallyon the road with his job. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My what world of ups & downs. You do whats best for her. She is in need now and you have longer on our Beautiful Earth then she. You she wants kinda a calling aah ? I want to help and all I can do is pray and wish for your health to be well so to do for MIL as shes alone....? Ask for guidence at church, so proud of you helping like that as you have a load on your hands. Hubby worries me driving on road and with his MOM. Dont want to worry you BUT I know you've thought of this?? Take Care and wishing ease of hardship Today Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Shelly, I hope you get better very, very soon. It sounds like you are in a lot of pain. I hope the doctors get you feeling better really soon. Lord please help my friend to get over these stones. And take the pain away for her, Thank you in Jesus' name I pray! Sending hugs your way Shelly, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you are feeling better very soon. Just remember you have a whole lot of friends who are sending good wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you and saying prayers.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    Seashells_shelly here. Back after days of water, crackers and rest. And I am here to say that, YES, KIDNEY STONES HURT MORE THAN HAVING A BABY!. Of course then I have a UTI and a sinus infection. Don't know when I'll be back on but thanks to everyone who sent me msgs of encouragement.

Hang in there yarn savers of the world, you'll have to pick up the slack I've left by lying in bed seems like forever. My 4th day of antibiotics so I should start feeling better by the end of the day. X-ray Tuesday morning to see if large stone went away. This is my first and if I have any say about it, my very last episode with anything related to kidney stones. HUGS to all, Shelly
    LOL , not laughing at you, but I remamber a nurse telling me that once when I was in the hospital with Kidney stones.. I told her she was crazy and If it was a baby, they'd do a c-section by now.. Hope you passed it and are feeling better today.. Prayers and Hugs, Kathy
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 09-26-2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: spelling
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

9. Likes N/A, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing just fine now, thank you. I have to agree about the c-section. You are too funny Now that I'm fine, I can definately laugh about it as long as I don't have to go through it again LOL.......HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are doing better Shelly. I hope things work out for your MIL with her meds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly,
    I'm glad you're doing better. I hope things work out for your MIL's meds.