Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    My poor sister had a kidney stone when she was visiting me here a few years back. As she was lying in the hospital, she told the (male) nurse that this hurt worse than the 3 kids and 2 heart attacks she'd had! Add to that, confusion with the rxs after (they seriously misread the Dr's dosage, so she was in pain for another 2 days). Due to the fact that she was on a blood thinner, and the stone was too large to pass, she had to wait til she went home to see her own Dr, after which the procedure was done to remove the stone. Whew! Sending many prayers for your recovery!

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to thank everyone for your well-wishes. I had x-rays this morning and right now I am feeling pretty good. Now the radiologist has to read them, send a report to my doctor, then........my doctor will let me know if the stones are gone. One more day of antibiotics and then I hope I'm done with this whole experience. At least I can now "actually" relate with anyone who has had kidney stones, gets kidney stones or thinks people with kidney stones are exaggerating their pain; however, I don't think this is possible. God Bless all for your prayers and get better soon wishes....what great friends you are to take time out of your day to share it with me in my recovery. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE and PRAYERS Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, just in case I missed posting the results of my kidney stones episode. Here is the last one. My x-rays were clean, meaning either I passed the 5mm stone which was lodged at the top of my bladder, or it broke up (orrrrr it's hiding somewhere to jump out at an inopportune time drop me to the floor with the pain of it). My doctor called Thursday morning and told me everything looked good and not to worry. If I get that pain again, contact the office right away and off I'll go to the urologist. Thank you again to all who said a prayer or had a good thought for me You brought me through the haze back into the sunshine and now there is nothing to stop me from saving more yarn from destruction. Even though the insidious kidney stones tried to remove me from the battlefields of the yarn nurturers, you've brought me back into the fold and I'm well and fit for continued skirmishes with the yarn discarders. I stand tall (5'1"), determination oozing from every pore, anxiously awaiting my next victory alongside the rest of you yarnoholoics, saving the yarn from every nook, yard sale, thrift store, neighbor, friends or foe for the purpose of making precious gifts and projects large and small for our loved ones, ones we don't know who receive our donations, folks who get cold will be warmed by our work of love. {SALUTE} I am humbled by your caring thoughts and forum posts. Carry on, friends, lifting those who need a hand......HUGS, Shelly

8. Likes N/A, mamamiaow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly so Happy to hear and Prayers of go & stay away are said for you. I assumed did not go on trip?.How are you doing alone?

How do you get a small hand of yarn with other yarn??? people do it all different ways. I forget the name for my way ( open 1 1/2") o.n 2 threads & sort of twist it. Get lots of rest & water and eat light. Your crochet & spinner will wait for you.

Take Care my friend and special prayers for you always. So many....too many are in pain one way or another and Prayers for you all ( I include me also hehe ) Will PM tomorrow. HUGS Susan m J

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are alive and kicking (crocheting) again and that your kidney stones are gone. Keep healthy and crochet on shelly

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Laurie. I truly appreciate your good thoughts ............HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dear friend. Hubby did not go on the trip either. His mother has her meds all messed up and he had to take her to the protine clinic on Friday and again this morning so the trip to SC that we were both looking forward to did not happen. It's for the better as my brother's place is infested with fleas for the first time in over 16 years in SC. They always use flea stuff on their dogs and cats (the cats never leave the house...the dogs just go out for potty). I'd rather not take my dogs into a flea infestation even though they are on a flea and tick medication every month I don't want to take a chance of them getting fleas or bringing fleas home from SC. I may go down later in the fall for a week or two after the fleas are taken care of. We'll see. I have to take mother in law to protine clinic on Friday since she keeps messing up her meds, they are keeping a closer watch on her. My hubby is a wreck with worry about his mother which is totally understandable. I told him we need to lock up her meds so she can't get into them at all except for her pills which are in a daily pill container by time of day when to take them. She just won't listen or follow her pill times and doses. If she doesn't stop messing up her meds, her doctors are going to call in protective services and her kids won't have any say about it. The only time she listens is when I stay with her and I don't think that is going to happen because my hubby and is sister said no way and I going to be responsible for her and have to live with her and give up my life with my hubby and rest of my family because she won't listen. Take care my wonderul friend .....HUGS, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly Im so glad your on (PM) later. Did you go on your week-end?? I didn't bother you as you need rest & Im sure you wanted to go on-line?? Glad your happy notes are back. HUGS Susan M J
    Last edited by Susan2014; 09-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.