Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: tendonitis

Post Thanks / Like
    I can remember some time back that both arms had hurt because I had crocheted too much and I took alleve and it went away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Yes I have got it in both wrist, have had it for many years, dont accept surgery for this condition it does not help, I did and it became permanent in my left wrist.

love Lillian

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly Hi and sorry for Tendonitis it sure can be a pain no punt!! I have Mueller also 4 as I have taken metal out of 2 for my knees ( OA ) I and Mr T are toes, ankles, feet & at this Muggy days I hate having to wear them. Have a knit/thread holder for my left middle finger for holding yarn as Im slow now on crocheting and not long each time. Life is a Wonder Tho !! I love
    my crocheting and doing scrapebook back to crocheting. Just Take Care my Friend. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lillian glad you are a crochet fighter. Sorry about left wrist, you cant hold yarn at all? Have you any braces at all to use?
    And it can be very stressful cant it , we love to be of any help and like to hear more on your joys of Crafts. Hugs

Susan2014