Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  78
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Manda, I wish I could send you a magic potion! But unfortunately, my witchy skills are speeled with a B, LOL. I can only pray that every one has a better day today.I really do believe that some of my better days are mind over matter { until I start screaming in pain} Of course I am totaly nuts most of the time anyway. I have 2 of my grandchildren visiting for a couple days, YES, so I am going to go have some kid time! Catch you ladies in a few days! Later Gaters! Kit

2. Likes seashells_Shelly, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kitty! You have a great time with your grand kids! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies, Well, it's Monday again, and I took my Grandkids back to thier home yesterday. Loved having them for the few days, but, boy oh boy, do I ever miss them even more once they have gone home. Made my 6 yr old grand daughter a cowl scarf of white with muted plum varigated colors as the accent rows while they were here. She loved it. She is one of those girly tom boys! LOL The weather is changing here. It is deffinately getting colder as they are predicting snow for for wed and thurs. So gotta find a way to get my act together long enough to get my plants in and the rest of the "winter plastics" up on the porch and house windows. But, these weather changes tear me up something bad. How ever, I am feeling rather blessed to have been able to have had my grand kids with me for a few days! I hope that all of you out there have something to feel blessed for as it seems to help make the days feel better, even the bad ones. May you all have an Angel by your side at all Times! Later Gaters! Kit

6. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI KIT! So glad you had a wonderful time with your grandkids! When my son moved out I missed him every day and worried about him, now he lives with us again and we are a big family of 7! It would be nice if they all could find work and a place of their own but I don't want them to go until they are able! I hope the weather doesn't turn on you to quickly, it can be horrible on your back! I like when it slowly turns, so I can prepare myself! Even though I haven't had much pain free days just 1 or 2 here or there each week, and I over do it on the good days I do have! How has your head been? Did it finally settle down? I hope it did! Hope you have some nice pain free days ahead! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Manda! I think one of the reasons I miss the kids so much when they go home is the fact that I love having the little ones in the house. I was one of those that was taling care of the "little ones" from the time I was about 7. As a young woman, if I had been able to have more and a way to have supported them, I would have had a whole passel of them! BUt, alas, it was not to be. But thankfully, I have grandkids close enough to be able to get to see. Right now, I just dream on and talk to them on the phone! The weather here has been a yo-yo! So it has been tearing me up. Yesterday was a decernt day, so I was able to get a few things done! I hope you have more pain free days! That goes for every one out there!! Later Gaters! Kit

9. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy, more Fibromites! I was diagnosed in 2004. I go through periods of minor achie breakies but I swannee, this last week has been vibrating all over! Problem is not only do I have Fibro but I am taking Femara due to having had Breast Cancer and some of the side effects are the same as fibro achies. The joys of life!
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

11. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Boy do I hear you about meds mimicking the effects of fibro1 Sometimes they can even increase the fibro so bad that you just want to scream, but you know if you do it will only make the pain worse. I wish a Host Of Angels by your side to help you with your battle with the Breast Cancer. I am sorry that I can only imagine what you are going thru, but, I wish you all the best! And please remember that we all here know the pain of fibro and the associated things that go with it and we are ready to listen! Later Gaters! Kit

13. Likes amanda, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kit, for some reason when I was diagnosed with Fibro my pain management dr put me on Muscelex and I swannee, it works! It does help some woith the pain.... i can tell because every so often I will not take it and ee-yi-ee-yi-oo! I hurt. As for the BC, I am three years out and am what they call NED: No Evidence of Disease. Sounds good to me!
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    HI LADIES! I hope everyone is doing better today than yesterday! I will just hope tomorrow is better than this past weekend and today so far! The change of weather does not help! Everybody is different so what works for 1 may not work for another, it would be wonderful if it did Merseaone, it is so wonderful that you are BC free! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

16. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone! How has your FIBRO and other pains been handling the colder weather? Every November since 1991 on Thanksgiving day is the first time my back went out on me! My back has been out for 9 days now! I can't bend, stand straight, turn, twist, sit and it hurts even when laying down! I went to dr. Thursday the 7th for my pain refills, they gave me a pain shot-tordal and phenorghan! It didn't help, will have to go back in on Monday if it doesn't get better! I can't think straight or crochet very much! I use my walker everywhere in the home! I hope all of you are doing good! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!