Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I hope your husband can come home from the hospital soon! I'll keep you both in my prayers. Redhead, I'm sorry that you have cataracts. I'll pray that your surgery goes well. TwinFaye, did you get your eyesight back? My brother-in-law is on kidney dialysis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice!i hope and pray your husband is improving! Please you need to get so rest and relax, don't overdo it! Try to take a little time for you! YOU ARE BOTH IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, eyesight is the same. The retina is attached but it is like looking in a fun house mirror everything is distorted and blurry. The dr is still saying she thinks it might get more sight back but not so far. She is happy with my eyesight since I couldn't see anything before but to me this isn't eyesight and I close my left eye when I want to see things clearly. As long as I can see with my right eye I am okay.

4. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad your eye is better and am hoping it gets back to working correctly. That must really be the pits seeing everything distorted and blurry I just can't imagine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I hope your eyesight gets better gradually. I was thinking you could wear a patch with bling on it but the doc probably wants you to try to use the eye as much as you can. Are you able to drive at all? Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I thought you're husband was in the hospital. Is he in the nursing home?

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, I can do anything I want. No, the dr doesn't want a patch, I am supposed to use it as much as possible. I'm fine don't worry about me I can do my crocheting and that is the important thing!!

9. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie-No he is in the hospital, they said he might come today but I'm thinking it might be tomorrow. I took him out of the nursing home about a month ago. But he Got a UTI and pneumonia and had to go to the hospital 3 or 4 days ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray for him and you and your family. I can kind of relate. A couple of weeks ago and my husband complained of hurting and started losing color in his face. So 2 Saturdays ago I finally got him to let me take him to the ER. He kept saying it was a kidney stone. Big surprise his appendix burst, they figured the day before so he was taken ASAP to surgery. When the doctor came out, she looked at me and said don't I know you? I said yes you have my gall bladder. We live in a large area, don't believe in coincidence. He's home and still has an IV in his arm and to go in daily to receive antibiotics. Thanks for listening.

Expect great things when you crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you know you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers during this time. Hope he recovers very quickly and that you take care of yourself also.

LI Roe