Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry Janice. Take care of yourself and Patty- you take care of yourself too.

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, Sending prayer to you and your husband, Hope he's feeling better soon. Patty, sorry to hear you've not been feeling good, praying for you too. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. I went up to see him but he slept most of the time, he woke up once and said Hi, then drifted off to sleep.
    They said they were going to cut down on some of his meds and see if that wasn't the problem. I fixed him a Buscuit, sausage and egg sandwich and a friend took it up to him this evening for me. She said he ate it like he was starving.
    I called him this evening and I think he thinks he is in the nursing home, because when I called and talked to him this evening, it wanted to know why I brought him there. I explained he wasn't in a nursing home he was in a hospital because he had pneumonia and a kidney infection. But he didn''t sound convinced. But I am doing the best that I can.

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, you and your husband are and will stay in my prayers. Please, be sure to take care of yourself first, to enable you to be strong enough to take care of your husband. -janine

7. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Chin up! Prayers WILL help. I'm sure anyone who reads this will offer a prayer. I know that I will. Good luck, and God Bless.

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I will keep you and your husband in prayer. Please continue to rest whenever you can and take care of yourself.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I am so sorry that you are going through more illness. I wish I could come and sit with you and give you a hug and let you rest on my shoulder and let some of my strength go into you. You are such a sweetie and I hate that you are going thru more problems. There are a lot of prayers coming your way.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is UTI? And what is 02?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone.
    Magnolia I am taking it easy I slept most of the afternoon.
    Twinfaye, boy I am resting, after I got home yesterday I went to bed at 6:00pm slept til 9:30Am Didn't realize how tired I was.
    When to lay down around 2:30 this afternoon and just woke up and it is 6:00 now.. IT was to hot and humid to go up and see Tom, so I better get up early tomorrow before it gets to hot and go up there. I just being lazy today.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 08-24-2013 at 06:29 PM.

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    UTI = urinary tract infection
    02 = oxygen

hugs, Dinah

16. Likes MeerKat liked this post