Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope all of you and your hubbies are doing better. Please know that you are in my prayers, Shirley. Good luck with your surgery on Monday and may you have a speedy recovery. We talked to our friend's (who recently passed away) daughter and her significant other. They are recovering from colds. Stress will do anything to ya! They just buried his mother who had just celebrated her 90th birthday, God love her. She was a feisty, active, lovable woman, who had 8 kids. One of her grandkids is on a popular soap (I'm sorry I can't remember which one right now). Faye would tell you it's because I'm old and have a brain fart. (We just celebrated our birthdays and she never fails to remind me that I'm older than her)! LMAO! Anyway, We are all getting better and recovering from our sorrow. We will forever miss them, but what great memories we have! I swear her father, Ray, is watching over our grandson, Nick, on that football field. Nick had 11 tackles Saturday; the most on the team. He just keeps getting better and better. He is wearing Ray's #11 from when Ray played high school football in West Virginia on his helmet. It must be his good luck charm. He adored Ray.

Hugs, Judy
    l

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judy thinking of you and your generous ways for others. Your friends & Family God Bless. We all should Hug & Love our Family's every day, some are not so lucky to reach out is easy BUT to receive back is hurting. I feel those who dont reply back are hurting as they are missing out. Love & Prayers

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do too. I do know that Nick is learning all the right ways. Unfortunately, some of the right people are leaving his life too soon. But that IS the way of the life. He is growing up into a wonderful young man. He is only 13, but I hope he makes a difference in someone's life like our friend did. Nick is an exceptionally loving, polite person, and has been older than his years. He still has that teen-age lack of common sense at times, but he has a good sense of humor that draws other kids to him. We are very proud of him. In the short time he knew Ray, that man had a profound effect on Nick. And are we glad and lucky for that. We feel blessed to have known him also. Hugs, Judy

6. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judy Im sure Nick will be a fine young man. Hope he does well in school as its such a trying hard time at his age, We all will pray for his staying with in Gods Arms and walk with him. HUGS Susan M J

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Susan! So far he is enjoying his social life at school. He is studying hard and is in his advanced classes at school. His teachers love him and say they wish the other kids were as polite and happy as he is. We ask if they are talking about the right kid. LOL. Take care and have a good Sunday afternoon and evening. Hugs, Judy

10. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear MeerKat. I am Praying to our Father, asking for healing for UR Hubby and Strength for Both of U during this time of need. May God Bless U Both Always.

12. Likes N/A, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi marybethblus, Im susan mj 73 from cold Minnesota just stopped to say hello and hope you have a great week-end. My 89 yr old hubby is tired today so it will be a clean up day for me. Do you crochet and / or any crafts. Love to heat and maybe pic a few. Icant Pic so am always curious what every one is doing. As you see a nice bunch of talented gals. Welcome to have you click on any time. God Bless Susan M J

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope everything gets better

16. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    marybethblus and Maidensquaw57 - Thanks for the prayers. He is getting better at least he doesn't have pneumonia or a bladder infection. But his mood is terrible. I use to say he was contackerous but now he is just mean and hateful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pray for him. Not feeling well can make you feel nasty and lash out. Hang in there, it will get better