Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  55
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly you are a strong person as its obvious thru all your messages. One Misery down now another my Gosh Girl ALL Gods Prayers are said for you now and extra biggie for Monday. Please keep us up on your getting better. OK . We'll Pray until your better & call us on CT. Love you & HUGSn Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and Prayers for your Hubby. Take care of your self Jean Marie. HUGS & Prayers Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, not sure I ever want to drink another CocaCola if it can clean a toilet bowl, plus I got to get some Alka Seltzer for my husband.

4. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope your husband is doing better. I know how difficult it is when your spouse becomes ill. I will continue to pray that things start to look up for you.
    Trudy

6. Likes N/A, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat Good-Morning to you. Hows your weather? MN is cool & cloudy, some rain & light breeze. Cool out on the porch for hubby?? Does he use lapghans or shawls?? I need to make one for myself and a few for donation box, did 3 already a few more I guess. Lady called and ask WOW never did that before. Makes me feel needed. Wish I could make Date Bread and you could put coffee on> Some Day hahaha. Take yourself a break hun xxooo Susan M J

8. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Trude, he is doing better, they said he could come home tomorrow.

Susan, it was cool this morning but the sun is shining.. I made a lapghan for Tom when he was in the nursing home, he uses it all the time.
    Date bread sounds delicious.

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trudy, Janice and Susan: Tom is a bit dizzy today but otherwise doing well. He stopped the codeine cough med cold turkey Friday AM and I think he has a bit of withdrawal. Hugs to all of you! Shirley

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly I just noticed a message your having surgery Monday 23d ?? My prayers of a quick and very little discomfort your way. I need to write down Names, hubby or not etc. I forget who is married and not. Please keep us up on your quick recovery xxxooo, Daughter is coming still I hope. Needle can wait Hun. Dr. Sue says rest, water, light meals, and exercise when told you can ???? HUGS & Prayers Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili I must have missed no surprise about Tom ill ?? Just a cold I hope. How are you , you cant catch it cause your tough 7???? xoxox Tom take your meds you silly Duck. Take Care you 2. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat / Janice Pretty soon I can start grumbling about COLD & SNOW ?? I dont like either but live here & we will find our selves living like Bears ( Hybernate). I must get organized with crocheting and baking for us and ??????. 3+ months till Xmas. How are your kids. Hear much? Do you use crocheted dishcloths or washcloths. So many nice patterns on-line now. Do you get fresh air Hun
    I supose not worth it as your needed so much. You stay on like you are we all like seeing you. HUGS & to Tom Also xxoo