Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 18

Wow! Can you believe we're already in Season 18? Join right in, chat away and enjoy yourselves!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev: I can't believe we are on 18 already? Tom is watching some show about fried foods to serve at fairs! Fried macaroni and cheese? Fried jambalaya? Have a great evening! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! We are going to 34th season! I got coffee with milk...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone,

It's Tuesday morning and I'm dragging today....having my coffee trying to get going, have to get ready to take care of granddaughter, but glad to be alive.

Have a Blessed Day.......Isabelle

7. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! It s hot today again....
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Everyone
    Got my coffee and ready to face the day. Heading to the doctors with my hubby then off to dance from 1:30 to 9. Long day for me today. Last week of summer class. Regular classes begin the second week of September and it is everyday, Monday to Saturday. Lots of little dancers this year :-)
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning,

Another hot day in Florida, already had my coffee, ready to go out, running errands and then taking care of granddaughter.

Everyone, have a Blessed day......Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Wednesday already. It has been a crazy week so far. Doctor appointment for husband on Monday. Because, of the agoraphobia to leave the house he needs to take massive doses of Ativan. A regular person would be stoned out of their minds on 2 mg, he needs at least 10 mgs to go to the doctor. He the rest of Monday once we got home, and much of yesterday. Kind of like drug hang over.
    Yesterday, I continued to clean the kitchen. All that is left to do is the fridge. My plan for the day.
    For whatever reason I can't get into crocheting right now. I think I need a break and will do some embroidery work for now.
    Do I say too much here?

Post Thanks / Like
    No Trude, you do not say too much! It is nice that we can share with each other and know what is going on with you. That truly is a lot of Ativan and I can imagine your hubby is out of it for a couple of days. There was a gal on Dr. Phil the other day addicted to pain killers and a bunch of other meds in addition to being a closet gambler. The husband admitted that he thought something was amiss but had no idea she was such an abuser? They were actually in the process of foreclosure because she spent so much $ on pills. She would take 45 pills and then drive her children back and forth to school, etc. OMG. I did some cleaning yesterday and today am going to get my hair cut. So your hubby's daughter in coming pretty soon, right? You are right, sometimes if you change the project it is like a fresh start. I was getting that way with the pink blanket and then I finished it so that was that!!!!! Have a good day. Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shirley. Please pray I can it all finished. With my health issues this year so many jobs have fallen by the wayside and now I have to do them. I started to fight with the fridge, but the darn thing is fighting back. I will win this one though.