Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Transportation for 2014 meeting in tennessee

If you are going to Tennessee in June of 2014, I need to know.

1. Let me know if you are going by car.

2. Let me know if you need someone to pick you up for the meeting in 2014 and I'll see what I can do.

3. Tell me the route that you are going to go to Tennessee and if you're willing to pick up someone else who needs a ride along the way.

4. If you are willing to pick up someone who needs a ride, I'll see if I can find a different route for you to take if need be so you can pick someone up.

5. If you need a ride, don't be afraid to ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still planning (hoping) to go and I will be driving. I live in Pensacola, Florida and will have room for 3 riders if they need it. Hugs, Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still hoping to get to the meeting June 2014. I would be leaving Eastern WA state, going through Billings, MT, Bismark, ND, Minneapolis and then down to TN. Depending on luggage, I would probably be able to pick up ? two people? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great!! Just what I had hoped would happen. I am so glad that there is someone who is working to get everyone that needs a ride to come to the meeting some help. Jean Marie has jumped in and I am happy to see people helping each other.

5. Likes GrammaJoe, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Where in TN is it at?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepxy View Post
    Where in TN is it at?
    Faye could tell you exactly but it is outside of Chattanooga

Post Thanks / Like
    I live up in Knoxville, I was curious

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you heard of Fall Creek Falls? That is where the meeting is. It is about 60 miles from Chattanooga. Two towns claim to be the home of Fall Creek Falls Park. It is between Pikeville and Spencer and they both say they are home of the Park. We are 100 miles from Knoxville.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah I see now, about 2 hours from me. Is this like an annual meet up for everyone? (or were can i read about it) :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie... I am hoping to get a ride from someone. I live just about 2 miles off I-70 in Terre Haute, Indiana. So anyone traveling on I-70 thru Indianapolis , In. or Terre Haute would have no problem finding me. I can hear the traffic on I-70 from where I live. The 2 miles would be from an exit on I-70 around to my house. I can draw a map on how to find me and send it to anyone coming this way. It will include the exit off I-70 and to my house....very easy to find if you would be coming from east on I-70 or the exit from north I-41 thru Terre Haute. Tennessee is south of me. I would think, so it would not be out of your way, you would be coming from east or north. I will be staying with Kaye, Faye's sister I believe, according to Faye. I just need to get there some way!! And PS, I am making squares to exchange with you all. Thanks, redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-16-2013 at 07:59 PM.