Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie... I am hoping to get a ride from someone. I live just about 2 miles off I-70 in Terre Haute, Indiana. So anyone traveling on I-70 thru Indianapolis , In. or Terre Haute would have no problem finding me. I can hear the traffic on I-70 from where I live. The 2 miles would be from an exit on I-70 around to my house. I can draw a map on how to find me and send it to anyone coming this way. It will include the exit off I-70 and to my house....very easy to find if you would be coming from east on I-70 or the exit from north I-41 thru Terre Haute. Tennessee is south of me. I would think, so it would not be out of your way, you would be coming from east or north. I will be staying with Kaye, Faye's sister I believe, according to Faye. I just need to get there some way!! And PS, I am making squares to exchange with you all. Thanks, redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-16-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is this meeting?

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long does the meeting last and what all does one DO at these meetings? I signed onto CT late and didn't hear about the particulars of the meeting. Hugs to all, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo! I see you are about as far north of the Ohio River as I am south of it...I live in Falmouth, KY. The meeting is Friday night thru Sunday morning June 6, 7, 8. This is a first time - just a group who wanted to get together and share their love of crochet. There is a committee to make plans - maybe some classes etc. - there is a meal provided for Friday night by someone who lives near the park. Search for threads containing 2014 Hooker Meeting to find more info. You can also click on the word community at the top of the page, then click on groups and find the group information. I would be excited to hear from you as we are such "close neighbors."
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    How long does the meeting last and what all does one DO at these meetings? I signed onto CT late and didn't hear about the particulars of the meeting. Hugs to all, Jo

5. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post