Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  65
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weather report 7

The weather is still warm and hot for some! Others are having rain and thunderstorms! Please everyone come tell us how your weather is since we all live in different parts of the world! I hope everyone is staying safe and well! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

2. Likes N/A, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is pouring down rain here in Oklahoma. We really don't need anymore rain, but I am glad we are not having drought conditions like last year!

4. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's 89 degrees, mostly sunny, showers and thunderstorms likely and cloudy this evening. A good rain would be nice especially after I return home, if I chose to go out today!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Well, it is pouring down rain here in Oklahoma. We really don't need anymore rain, but I am glad we are not having drought conditions like last year!
    I'm in far north OKC and we don't have rain yet, just threatening clouds!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad storm in NJ but not where I am-just rain here on Tuesday. Today is gorgeous. It's sunny but not hot (64 degrees in the shade) with a cloudless blue sky. Low humidity too makes this the kind of weather I like.

10. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesota (MPLS.) is a cool,breeze coming in window, no humidity around 70 degrees. Some clouds now & then/ wish it did rain on our Gardens. Trude is upper Minnesota ... whats it like up there TRUDE???? Station says around same as here?? Enjoy as SNOW will come here & snowmen go up.

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sacramento CA - it is warm and very sunny at 78-80 degrees depending on which thermometer I look at! Expecting it to get to 100 in some places. A good day to stay inside and crochet more hats.

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! It has been hot and dry hear the last 2 days, supposed to be mid 90s our thermometer read 102degrees and or nights are still cool thank goodness around mid 60s to 70! I'm hoping we get early rain this year, usually we don't see cooler weather till October! I hope everyone is staying safe, well, and keeping the ones you love with you! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Todays weather is to be 98 degrees and right now at 550am we are at 67 degrees! Hopefully we are out of triple digits even though 98 degrees is darn close! They had to cut down the 2 big walnut trees that 1 covered my bedroom and the other 1 covered the kids rooms on the other side of the house, so our rooms feel a lot hotter than it really is! I hope everyone stays safe and well in whatever weather you are having! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone it is 6am here in California! I was woke up at 5am with a LOUD BOOM and the sky lite up with lightning! The weather says we are expected to hit 98 degrees and our low last nighy was mid to high 70s! Even though it was raining like crazy and we had a lot of thunder and lightning it did not cool our weather at all! It is 10am and we are at 85 degrees! I hope all of you missed any horrible storms or heat! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!
    Last edited by amanda; 08-19-2013 at 10:06 AM.