Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    The shopgoodwill.com often has thins listed from the store in St. Paul, Susan. I think these things I have seen don't go into their stores until they try the auction. I have won brand new Birkenstocks that I have paid practically pennies for. I have seen full length mink coats. And many designer names.

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Trude it is sure worth checking out. Susan, I found bunches of yarn for really cheap on the site Trude gave us! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Trude for sharing this site. I checked it out. The yarn has some good bid prices but the shipping for me is a bit high. I wish I lived or was able to travel to the yarn lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah you have to watch the shipping. I think the most outrageous of shipping costs is from Tacoma WA. I don't care what it is I don't bid on things from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol I was looking at only the WA things because I figured the shipping would be cheaper. For me, if I bid on some of the Tacoma ones (I have a couple open actually LOL) it'll still add up to less than $1 per skein so it's still worth it for the large bundles.

Post Thanks / Like
    There was something from Tacoma just this morning that weighed 1 pound, and the shipping was $16 and change. Crazy. And they always have the best yarn. My sirdar yarn will be delivered today, or so says tracking. I can't wait to see it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: I am not sure why it is more spendy to send from the west coast to the mid west and east coast but I have had that experience too. Show me the yarn when you get it!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I will post a picture. One reason I think it is higher postage is because of the mountains. However, things from Colorado Springs aren't terribly high. Maybe it is just the Cascade Mountains. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    You make me scared. I live so far
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa: Seems like things overseas can be cheaper than within the states! Weird huh? Shirley