2014 Hooker Meeting Account-img_0511-jpg I am not an accountant and I hope this is enough information. I did a pretty good job on my estimate of our balance. I will continue to pay the bank charge and they said it would be $7 but it is $6 and I did pay for last month. I thought that I should have asked for a receipt for the booth rental but he was very informal and it slipped my mind. I am a honest person but I know you are taking it on my word. If someone wants a better accounting then they need to tell me what I need to do to make it better. I hope the picture is clear enough for you to see the details. The donations were from some of our members but the first dumb thing I did was combine the money and then I didn't know who to credit so I chose to not credit anyone. If you donated and want your name mentioned then PM me and I will add that information. I will try to do better if I receive any more donations. I admit that I didn't think that I needed to make an strict accounting and that was very naïve of me. I will do better I promise and I know that I should have given it more thought but I didn't and I can't change that but will do better in the future. Of all the jobs for this meeting this is my least favorite one.