Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

A Million Ideas and Things To Do

Yes, you read the title correctly! My mind is filled with so many ideas and things to do. As a planner, I organize and prioritize my time, but I want to just toss that to the wind; just for a day or two and flow with the wind!

It's a good thing I made my weekly shopping trip and shopped for groceries yesterday!

These are some of my ideas and things to do:

read
    garden
    make cards
    write a letter
    prep items for mailing
    journal
    watch movies
    crochet
    laundry
    cook dinner
    mop the kitchen floor
    sort some items AND
    prep box for charity pick-up

Well, I've made a decision. I'm going to put all these great ideas in a bowl and pull, if it isn't my choice, back in the bowl it'll go until I choose the right one!hah
    One activity at a time, 'til I say no more!

It is the weekend! It is the weekend! It is the weekend! I can catch up next week, right?

And how will you spend your time?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes laurie, DinahRoberts, LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev:

Look at all the yarn I got to make things for Project Linus.
    Crochet.
    Read.
    Start a load of laundry.
    Play Candy Crush and Bubble Mania on my phone.
    Crochet.
    Snuggle with Lola.
    Check out books on Amazon that I might want to order for my Kindle HAHA
    Eventually get off Crochet Talk so I can get something ? done.

Hugs, Shirley

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, I play Candy Crush too! Oh no, that goes on the list too along with Ruzzle!lol Great ideas and things to do you have there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never did get the Ruzzle. I am stuck on #39 of Candy Crush where you have to get all the cherries and apples to the bottom. Today I got 2 and 2 and died!!!! And then you have to wait x number of minutes!!!! Take care. Love, Shirley

PS: I do the same, make lists, lose the lists and then just do whatever I want!!!! Sure hope Dr. Phil has some new programs on soon. Hate reruns!!!

7. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I gave up on lists except for the shopping....a long long time ago. LOL

9. Likes Butterflyrose, buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Dinah, do you feel freer with not making lists? Inquiring minds want to know!

I am such a list- maker that I would tape my list on the outside of my purse( when still in the workforce) as a reminder that I needed to make stops on the way home. One day, I didn't remove it and walked into the store and noticed someone reading my list.LOL

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    LOL Dinah, do you feel freer with not making lists? Inquiring minds want to know!

I am such a list- maker that I would tape my list on the outside of my purse( when still in the workforce) as a reminder that I needed to make stops on the way home. One day, I didn't remove it and walked into the store and noticed someone reading my list.LOL
    I think I posted on the homemaker thread that I have never made lists, but that has always suited me. I did work for a wonderful man who was a stickler for his "To Do" list. He had a bunch of cards printed up that said "To Do" and always had it in his shirt pocket. He referred to it every work day. He told me the secret of his business success was making the lists, and then doing the thing first that he didn't want to do the most. He said that way, the rest of his day was a piece of cake!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

13. Likes DinahRoberts, LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Not making lists is a two edged sword....I do what I want to do when I can and then kick myself when I forget something important. I even have trouble keeping up with my date book now! I should put it in my purse but I guess that would make sense and I almost never make sense!

15. Likes buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You both are funny! Last Wed I knew that my dentist appt was at 10 AM, took my premed at 9 AM and at 9:15 they called to see if I was on my way! Oh lordy, my appt was at 9! But it worked out ok cuz someone had cancelled their 10 AM and I got the girl I really wanted to clean by teeth!!!!

I have to tell you I picked a little tiny zucchini last night and 3 baby green peppers. I made a box of Rice A Roni Fried Rice and at the very last I added the veggies and it was so good. You could smell the fresh green pepper. Yummy?

Hugs,Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds a lot like me Shirley!!! I've completely missed appointments because I thought it was on a different day even!

And yes, the rice a roni sounds really good. I make that a lot and add hamburger meat and veggies to it and it's like making my own hamburger helper!