Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a million ideas and things to do too I want to do all kinds of stuff, I'm really interested in doing art, crafts, photography, reading, needlework, sewing, crochet, traveling, playing with my grand daughter, playing with my cat, and spending time with my husband.
    There are not enough (wakeful and not tired lol) hours in the day for me to do everything I want to do. So I do a little of this and a little of that around spending time with my husband and playing with grand daughter and cat.

2. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh, Laurie, that sounds so familiar. So much we want to do, so little time!!! Some days I just let a couple things go and use that time to crochet. Yesterday I crocheted quite a bit and then vacuumed quick at 5 PM before hubby got home!! Hugs, Shirley

4. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, we are blessed to have some many interests in our lives. My interests makes for an exciting start to each new day! Working and playing is the perfect balance in my life! My hubby takes great joy in watching me enjoy myself!

Today I've prepared meals,(hubby assisted with breakfast), gardened and working on the computer. Next comes crocheting, reading and planning dinner! Tonite, finish folding the laundry and put away. Resting and relaxing of course!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am washing rugs for the bathroom and great room now. Did two loads of regular laundry earlier. Need to Swiffer the floors but that may happen tomorrow!!!! Glad resting and relaxing are a part of your day. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, not only did I mop the kitchen, but the breakfast area and master bathroom also! How exhilarating to have freshly cleaned floors! I will do some reading and check my gardens also.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing that feels better than freshly cleaned wood floors. Lola drools right beside my chair at the table and ugh!!!! But I love her with all my heart!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I take one day at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard of a lady who made appointments with herself to get things done. Certain time in the morning allotted to crochet/knitting, other time in the afternoon for sewing. In between was housework and cooking meals for the family. This way she got more done and was very happy. If I could do this, maybe things would get done in a timely manner!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is an interesting way to accomplish some stuff. May be we could try that one of these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday in the middle of chores, hubby and I made a spontaneous trip to the city to visit my daddy. On the way back, we stopped in another city and did some grocery shopping and headed home. Today I'll do a few of the chores that were left undone. Being flexible is the key to enjoying life!

On the list:

3 loads of laundry
    change linen
    vaccum in master bedroom
    swiffer family room

Ladies, enjoy your day!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~