Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Yard Sale

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm up at 5AM and I'm sooooo tired but this is the last day. You know, I'm older than I thought I was!!! lol I am putting one foot in front of the other and I am finishing this today!! The rental here is $25 a day for 4 days and if I don't do a lot better today I will pay half of the fee. I haven't looked into Christmas Village so I don't have an idea what they charge and I will only do one or maybe 2 days but not 4 again! I' so sorry that this has done so poorly but I have put as much as I can into this and I truly do not know what more I could have done.

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yard Sale-img_0509-jpgYard Sale-img_0508-jpgYard Sale-img_0510-jpgHere are the pics that I took of our booth. All those books are what is left after selling maybe 50 books. I'm not the best photographer but I wanted you to see a little about what it looked like.

4. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=twinfaye;94938][ATTACH=CONFIG]5581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5582[/ATTACH]Here are the pics that I took of our booth. All those books are what is left after selling maybe 50 books. I'm not the best photographer but I wanted you to see a little about what it looked like.[/QUOTE]

Pictures came out good. What a lot of items, can't imagine the time and effort it took just to set up. Again, thanks from us.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, the Christmas Village is out! They are full now but will take applications with a $40 application fee and a $760 fee for a 10' booth so that is that. I'll check around but for now all your donations will go in totes and will be stored until we decide what to do. I suppose if any of you want to do a craft fair I could ship the items to you. Anybody want to do a craft fair???? We'll talk more later and hopefully I will sell a lot today.

Post Thanks / Like
    The time and effort is done each morning and evening. Everything has to be put up and taken down every day. The physical work is brutal for this OLD woman. LOL

8. Likes amanda, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I did not realize everything had to be put up and taken down each day. OMG. Hope you have some wine!!! I can just imagine how tired you are. I am sorry that everything did not just sale away! Here's hoping for a productive day! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye,

You are doing an outstanding job! You are a courageous woman to have taken on this task. Standing and applauding you right now!!!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

P.S. Thank you for all that you do!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

11. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, PLease do not feel bad about not selling everything you had hope for. You have no control over that sale. You have gone over and above the expectations of all of us I am sure. You really took on more than you bargained for I'm afraid and hope it doesn't harm your health , specially your eyesight. You really needed someone to help you. I really don't know how you made it thru all that you have done by yourself. I hope someone did help you some. I believe someone said Kaye was helping you? We will make it someway. You are truly an angel! Who else would take on such a big job?????? You are one of a kind! I only wish I could do more but with my limited income my hands are tied. Have you watched some of the TV shows called "A Secret Millionaire"?. I cry every time I watch that. To be in a position to help others is truly a blessing. Don't beat yourself up over how the sale went , You did vour very best I know!!! We all love you! Here's a big hug just for YOU! (((((((XOXOXOXOXO)))))!!! Patty

13. Likes justplainjudy, billieconrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, I am beyond tired. We cleared $138 after paying half of the booth rental. More news tomorrow when I get some energy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I would say that is really good and we are so thankful you worked so hard for the rest of us. Sleep tight and we will talk tomorrow. Love, Shirley

16. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post