Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Can photo be deleted from managed attachments?

Hi again. Now I have another question (an ex-boyfriend used to ask me if I stayed up nights thinking of questions to ask everyone, LOL).

Anyway, I have gotten good at posting pictures and know how to add them into Home but once they are posted in a board forum, is there any way to remove them from under managed accounts? I'm asking because I am not sure how much we are allowed to store and keep.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone, tend to do that at times to people, but not on purpose, LOL!

LI Roe

2. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes you can delete them you click on settings then on the left side there is a box at the bottom it says attachments click on that and then you can click on the treads that you posted a picture and at the bottom on right side click delete selected
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    It s easy---
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MsBhaven;94680]yes you can delete them you click on settings then on the left side there is a box at the bottom it says attachments click on that and then you can click on the treads that you posted a picture and at the bottom on right side click delete selected[/QUOTE]

Thank you, it worked, didn't realize it took it out of the thread also but that is okay. I just don't want to end up with an overage of storage in the event I get carried away and add too many pictures.

LI Roe
    Last edited by LI Roe; 08-02-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My answer to your question- Huh- Duh- you may guess I know nothing about computers! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnolia Blossom;94717]My answer to your question- Huh- Duh- you may guess I know nothing about computers! LOL[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, neither do I so that is why I constantly ask questions. At least you knew where to look (in settings), I kept pretending to post and would go into manage attachments (like when you want to post a picture) so I was totally in the wrong area to try and delete, LOL. I deleted the ones that weren't really necessary (just two pictures). You were way better than I was. Thank you. I appreciate it.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I think they stay in your storage. I have not had any issues with not being able to add more photos. But, if by chance you do just send me a message and let me know. I will find out if there is anything we can do. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Barbara G.;94753]Hello,

I think they stay in your storage. I have not had any issues with not being able to add more photos. But, if by chance you do just send me a message and let me know. I will find out if there is anything we can do. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I know sometimes there is a limit on what you can store depending what site you are on (it's not like I am going to post a gazillion pics LOL) but I wanted to make sure. Inquiring minds want to know, LOL!!

LI Roe