Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting ready to go to my great nephews' wedding in Tennessee next week. It will be an almost 12 hour drive. We will split it up in two days. I look forward to seeing my family - all but that nephew who hasn't spoken to me in seven years. I'm nervous about that encounter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: I am glad you are splitting up the drive to two days. A 12 hour drive is really stressful and it sounds like there will be a bit of stress anyway. My 2nd sister and I had been estranged for 13 years and when my father died, we decided it was pretty stupid to let all that time go by and life was short (she had stayed with me and I asked that she not use three towels when she bathed as I had to go to the laundromat at that point) and that started it. Usually it is a wedding or funeral that gets people back together so hopefully it will work out OK for you all. I am praying that it will. Have a safe trip and hopefully a great visit with family. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Pam I hope you have a safe and uneventful trip! Traveling by car is so tiring on long trips. Have a great time at the wedding and I hope things work out between you and your nephew.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dinah and Shirley thank you for your words of encouragement.
    Pam

5. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post