Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Great answers above. No such thing as a silly question

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam: How are you doing? I finished my pink shawl and will add the fringe today. It is very pleasant out this morning at 70 degrees. Have you started a new project? Just checking on you! Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirley, I am much better. My knee still hurts, but heavens to Betsy, what part of me doesn't hurt! Lol
    Pm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yarnoholic View Post
    Hi Shirley, I am much better. My knee still hurts, but heavens to Betsy, what part of me doesn't hurt! Lol
    Pm
    a bum knee? I have one too. r u ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam, I tried to not take Advil last night for my hips and am paying for it today. Guess I can't go off it completely! Have a good evening! Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Hi Pam, I tried to not take Advil last night for my hips and am paying for it today. Guess I can't go off it completely! Have a good evening! Hugs, Shirley
    I was using Aleve and it really worked all day for me but the doctor said I (Maybe because of my BP or heart ) not to use it so I don't but I miss it beause it worked for me, Maybe it will work for you. Hugs to ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been taking Celebrex, but I don't think I can afford it any more. Guess I'll try Advil or Aleve. A few weeks off the Celebrex will tell the tale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: The ortho doc gave me Celebrex but decided if the Advil worked I would just take that. He also suggested the cortisone injections but I don't want to do that. I took 2 Advil before bed last night and 2 more this morning and that seems to hold me pretty well. When I was on the blood thinner after the hip surgery I could only take Tylenol and it helped too. Hope you are not too busy today and can rest a bit. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, your positive comments on Advil make me feel better about giving up the Celebrex. I played bridge today and grabbed fried chicken on the way home so no cooking. Tomorrow is just staying home. A couple of calls to make. Oh tomorrow night an advanced bridge class. All in all a pretty good day ahead.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like playing bridge and having chicken to go was a great day. If Advil works, I would rather take that than ? experience side effects of Celebrex. I have stayed home all day today and love it. I hope you have a good day tomorrow! Hugs, Shirley