Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love that saying on the card?? Your kind & giving personIm a late Bloomer on the giving to others The last 10 years or so
    I now do and hubby isnt so keen on it BUT take my Box's down for me, says something..hes a good soul xxoo. Now with his sight loss in 1 eye and having more trouble cant drive too far and not alone. Back to organizing Books Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Eva: You could go visit Larisa. I would like to do that too. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    LI Roe: I love that saying. I am going to print that, of course with your permission, and put on it that I got it from you if that is OK? Life is too short to not enjoy it. You are wonderful to give to charities and volunteer. I would much rather be busy than sit around. I am never bored. I drive people crazy too! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lili;94211]LI Roe: I love that saying. I am going to print that, of course with your permission, and put on it that I got it from you if that is OK? Life is too short to not enjoy it. You are wonderful to give to charities and volunteer. I would much rather be busy than sit around. I am never bored. I drive people crazy too! Shirley[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, so glad others feel the same way about what it says.

Actually, it is a Blue Mountains Card, not sure if they are still around but I had seen it years ago and just loved it.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    LI Roe: What shawl pattern are you using? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: The saying on the card that LI Roe posted on Page 1 this post! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lili;94251]LI Roe: What shawl pattern are you using? Shirley[/QUOTE]

The prayer shawls that I am doing can be any pattern. The prayer shawl group that I am involved in only requires that they be 20-22 inches wide and a minimum of 60 inches long.
    The first one I did consists of 48 join as you go grannies with a edging of sc, then a row of picots. It was four across and 12 down. The second one, which is almost done, will be three large grannies, also then an edging of sc followed by a row of picots. The group only meets once a month so I wanted to get at least two done since this is only second meeting I will be attending. When I get the second done, will post pics of both.

LI Roe
    Last edited by LI Roe; 07-30-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: add info

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LI Roe: I will be waiting with baited breath for pix of shawls. I have that exact pattern and will use it for the next one. I really like doing these for others. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have a bucket list, but I do have a wish list. First on my list is to visit Maine for month, and then San Francisco for a month. Because, money is no problem in the world of wishes.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish List is for 54 yrs & under and Bucket list is for 55 yrs or older?? In that case I want go to IRELAND (Granma/Moms side is from)
    then Copenhagen ( Husbands Mom & Dad was from, then I would goto 3 spots in U.S.A to meet all of CT Friends and those out of U.S.A will have to decide what spot to come to??? Now thats BUCKET LIST HUGS To All