Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Happy Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to all, hope you all have a wonderful day!

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Tender have a lovely peaceful Fun Sunday Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Tender; hoping you are having a restful day. Hugs, Shirley

PS: What are you working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tender I was wondering if you do knitting, tatting or another craft besides crochet. Later friend SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I tend to work on multiple projects at once. Gives me variety, as well as keeps me interested in the task at hand. I just always find that as I work on something, I am thinking of something else, and so, do a bit here, and a bit there.... unless of course, I am working on a gift, then that changes everything and takes precedence. Currently, I am working on a table runner, coffee table large square doilies, baby blanket, purple baby outfit, to name a few..... Finishing the baby blanket today and will start a tablecloth that I found shaped in a rectangle.

What are you working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susan MJ, actually yes, I knit, needlepoint, scrapbook, and will soon get into tatting. I like to keep my hands busy as I watch tv. I find it totally relaxes me. I have done hundreds of slippers and given them to my brother. He owns a martial arts club, and specifies that spectators (family and friends) remove their boots to keep floors dry as the students walk bare feet. Therefore, the slippers come in handy and they just love them. How about you, what other crafts do you enjoy?

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tender: You have a lot of projects going. Currently I am working on r/w/b variegated yarn with plain r/w/b stripes of color. I am making it for the boy's correction facility which is close by. I am also working on a pink shawl made per the pattern of DorisAnn, Free Pattern, and I love it. I started a pink baby blanket too and still not sure if I will do all pink or add some other colors. It is in the rainbow diagonal pattern that I posted back in April. I have to keep my hands busy too. Have a great rest of the weekend. Shirley

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tender Me right now organizing all my Book & Magazines. On list are potholders in varigaeted brown & yellow & little green, XMAS
    tree trims(minature amigurumi's for 1 tree in craft room and pouches to fill for 4 little girls across street, 4 arm chair covers for our T.V chairs, 1 car seat pad I will do granny squares to fit and put under clear cover to protect. Work but surprising Hubby for XMAS.
    LONG LIST and more...... Cant pic yet but I will if God can find my camera.?? Got carried away. HUGS KIDS? Susan MJ