Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I am sorry about your husband. It must be doubly rough with you not driving. My husband stopped driving 7 years ago. He has Agoraphobia, and needs very strong drugs just to leave the house so driving was definitely out of the question. However, I drive. What is even more amazing about my BF and me is that she is very conservative and I pretty liberal. I will diet when I get home. Thanks for the non guilt permission.
    Lili, Broadway Pizza is not downtown that I know of. I know there is one in Robbinsdale, one in Minneapolis by the river...I think on Broadway just before the bridge, and I know there is one in Maple Grove. I would be surprised if he hasn't heard of it. It has been around since I was a kid. And, it is the best pizza in the world. The thrift store is located on Winnetka and 42nd in New Hope. It is worth the stop. Do let me know when you come and I will try to come down then even if it just for a day.

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know where Maple Grove is because my daughter in law and I go there to shop. I think there is a big Costco there too and we always go there. Before we got our Kindles we used to go to Barnes and Noble too! I will let you know when we are going there. It would be fun to mosey around Albertville Mall! Or just sit and visit and crochet! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! I slept a lot and it s late time now I should go to work - no time for exercises. Have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Larisa
    I woke up late too....6:45...coffee is on and I am waiting for it....have a great day at work : )
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone
    Preparing today for my 6 hour trip back to New Jersey!....Just to cut grass at our farm! Not looking forward to this but it has to be done! We tried to hire a landscaper to or even a maintenance man to do it but everyone is too busy. Well I suppose that is good for them. It is a seasonal job. By us having to go will save my oldest daughter the trip to the half may mark to bring Micaelina home to us. So off we go tomorrow.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning everyone! It is such a beautiful cool morning here that I wanted to have my coffee outside with the birds and the deer. I was afraid the mosquitoes would carry me off for my trip. so I am in my chair looking longingly out the window. I will be packing my bag soon I always pack way too much. I mean I am only going to be gone 3 or 4 days but am taking 2 extra pairs of Birkenstocks. I have 3 pairs of shorts, 3 capris, 1 pair of long pants, 1 dress, 2 PJ's. See what I mean? Does anyone have this problem?

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW WOW! You see deer!! I saw them in Zoo. What are birds? What s their color?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in the woods so seeing animals of all kinds is not unusual. Right now we have a mommy dear and her fawn come through they yard twice a day. They stop and eat the blackberry bush leaves and the other shrubs around. We have raccoon, and bear. The birds are the yellow finches, chickadees, blue jays, different kinds of woodpeckers, nuthatch, and many more. I would give a picture, but I can't seem to find out how.

i

13. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I would like pictures. My family lives in town since 1702 and I have seen animals only in Zoo.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן