Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weekend Ramblings

Ok, for all of you retired people and anyone that gets bored on the weekends here when the worker bees take time off and don't post. We will talk about anything at any time. So if you want to talk on the weekend come to this thread and post whatever is on your mind. Okay I want to know who you would invite to your home for a meal if there were no restrictions. Anyone except let's leave Jesus out since everyone would have Him if we could. Anyone else is fair game.

2. Likes N/A, Kathy B., ILikeCrochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, no one liked that question so you name your own topics. There is nothing on the tv tonight and I am exhausted after pricing all the sale items. It is already boring on here so everybody chime in and keep it fun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry Faye!!! I wasn't home tonight, was out at a friend's house keeping each other company. We were bored too LOL!! I'll try to be on here later on today....

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, Faye, let's try this. If someone made supper and asked you to join them, what would you like to eat? My hubby enformed me we haven't had beans and cornbread in a long time. I would like to have some chocolate cake. But with George being diabetic that leaves the cake out. He uses Splenda but I am allergic to it so that leaves the cake out. Margaret.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to have dinner with Drew Barrymore and her new wee one. I'm not a picky eater (I love food) so I'll let her choose the meal.
    ~~~Love At All Times ~~~
    Blog: http://crochetbusiness.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am a foodie and I love to try new things so I would LOVE a meal with a few of my favorite chefs. I like what Roble does because he is young and he puts a spin on old favorites. Chef Cato has a restaurant where he makes food that looks like something we know but he twists it to fool us. The Iron Chefs Michael Simon and Morimoto and emcee Alton Brown. That should be a good group and I will eat anything and everything they cook. If I was younger I would go to culinary school.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am starving for Sauerbraten
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to have dinner with Ann Curry and/or Jane Pauley! My son makes the best brats and I would love to be in Minneapolis and eat them with his family. His son (age 4 1/2) said the other day that he got in trouble because he would not share toys or pick up. His dad said what happened? Will said "they threw me into the dungeon"!!!! What a kid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I just got my computer back after being with the computer guy for two weeks. I feel like a brand new person having it back!

I would have dinner with my sister, her man Bill and my man Bob. The three of them can have their steak, and the works. I want a big fussy salad. I'm down 24 lbs and want to stay on track.

Oh it is so good to be back on here!!!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back barby
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64