Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, now will have to check out the orange cremesicle yogurt. I freeze my yogurt cup and then when I want one, just zap it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds just to get it so I can soften it but still be frosty. Same thing with applesauce cups, maybe a few seconds less.

My favorite wine is also white zinfandel, I like white wine over red though, again if I had to choose.

Your party sounds great. Making me hungry and it is only 8:40am, guess my cereal and fruit just wasn't enough.. LOL.

Have a great day everyone, see you later.

LI Roe

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The Yoplait whipped yogurt is delicious eaten frozen. It is the only one that freezes well in my experience. WW recommends it frozen as a dessert and it is good. I love ice cream and when dieting it makes a good substitute. All of the wine sounds like a good time and just sitting talking to all of you is more heady than the wine. I will do my best to sell as much as possible and I can't wait to tell ya'll the total.

4. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this serious or Fabricated stuff?????????? I want to know how you dieters (Barby Sue WOW) started, do you feel exercise is really a necessity? I would like to have a meal (before I start eating right) of Lasagna, garlic toast, strawberry Salad and lemon cheesecake, I do like white wine. Crazy Susan MJ

6. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas transplant View Post
    OK, Faye, let's try this. If someone made supper and asked you to join them, what would you like to eat? My hubby enformed me we haven't had beans and cornbread in a long time. I would like to have some chocolate cake. But with George being diabetic that leaves the cake out. He uses Splenda but I am allergic to it so that leaves the cake out. Margaret.
    Pilsbury has new cake mixes out- white and chocolate- sugar free and the frosting also- but we don't like the choc frosting- too strong but the cake mixes are good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Magnolia Blossom: Have to use the oven to make cake, too hot and I am too lazy! I will check out the mixes though for fall.

LI Roe: Will try freezing the yogurt. I like ice cream a lot and if it is in the house, we just eat it. There is a new shop called "Yoplicity" and they have all kinds of yogurt and toppings. The grandkids love it. Also FroYo but have not tried that because granddaughter says it is not good!!!

Susan: Lasagna and garlic toast sounds yummy. My pancake apparently did not last either!!

Have a good day goils!!! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    OK so We had roast beef sandwiches for dinner lastnight and I could not eat 1 of the sandwiches So I wrapped it up for lunch today my hubby went to go and eat it for Lunch he claimed the statue of limitations had run out on my sandwich I let him heat my sandwich up and when the microwaved dinged I took my sandwich out and ate it told my hubby Jeff that the statue of limitations was up on that sandwich. lol

things in my house that my hubby Jeff claims that there is a statue of limitations on

all chocolate minus see's candy - I have found the statue of limitations on chocolate ends in my house about 2 minutes before JEff goes to take a nap or goes to Bed
    see's candy- the statue of limitations runs out on sees cany the moment it gets in the house (this is a candy that I have to have shipped to the house we do not have a local vendor )
    icecream - naps and bed time
    roast beef I had to flat put my foot down and over ride his statue of limitations on roast beef If left up to him I would never get any
    pumpkin pie - I have had to in the past sit with a spatula in my hand and threaten any and everyone that came near the pumpkin pie after it has been taken out of the oven my husband and children think the statue of limitations on a pumpkin pie is as soon as it leaves the oven. I have had to tell them the statue of limitations is definately not when the pumpkin pie is still 350 degrees it has to make it though one meal
    brownies OMG I can not tell you how many pans of brownie that i have made that were empty with in hours you would think that my hubby and children had never had brownies we do not eat a lot of cake in my house a cake will last for days but put brownies on the table and you will be lucky to get a piece
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom, LI Roe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Does that sound familiar! If I make homemade cookies, molasses or oatmeal raisin, they have to go immediately to the freezer or they are gone. When we went to MN for Thanksgiving last year my then 3 year old grandson wanted grammy to bring "lasses" cookies". We are not great shakes on brownies but put a little choc frosting on them and yum! Now I am getting hungry. I too love See's candy. We did have a vendor in the middle of our mall but they left last year. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of See's candy. Describe please. The 'whipped" Yoplait yogurt is the only one that freezes well, Susan. I like the lasagna dinner too!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    HUbby says its the best candy in the whole world I suggest you just look them up on the internet they have way to many different candies to explain
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

15. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    See's candy is like Whitmans only 100 x better! Shirley