2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: It is probably better to say my father raised rabbits? Shirley

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Count me in!!!! It will be fun! Patty/redhead

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just send in the questionnaire filled out and sent to me to join! So far we have six people! Seven if you include me.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh. Should I send to 6 people? Please I can afford only 3...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    oh. Should I send to 6 people? Please I can afford only 3...
    Larissa, I am pretty sure this is just an exchange of names. You will get just 1 name to make something for and someone will get your name and make something for you. (I would love getting your name!). I printed the page of questions from the email post and will answer them and send the answers with my name and address to AmberMuffinz in a private message so only she will have my private informatiion. Nobody else will see your answers or address but her, and eventually the person who gets your name. You will be making only 1 gift and if I understand right it can be anything you want to make. I know a lot of us love your doilies and I for one cannot make them like you do. They are beautiful! Don't worry, a lot of us can't afford much either. I intend to use yarn that I have on hand if I crochet something. It doesn't matter, it's all for fun so please join us. Does your family exchange names at Christmas time? It is just like that. I don't know anything about foreign postage so see I am not so sure about some things too...about how much it will cost to mail something overseas. Have you ever sent any PM (private messages) on here? Do you know how to do that? Someone will help instruct you if you don't know how. XOXOXOXOXO, Love to you from me, Patty/redhead

11. Likes N/A, AmberMuffinz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty! Thank you for the explanation. I wish I had time to make doileis for all. Unfortunately I love to make big things and no time. My family is not religious. Postage depends on weight and method LOL. Avia air mail costs more than snail mail. I wonder how snails go over seas... may be by bottom == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Magnolia Blossom, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa: You are funny! Snails on the bottom!!!!! Like turtles!!!! Your work is boootiful!!!!! Gotta run! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Larissa dont worry about how and all that. Make a Beautiful doily or Mat and send it the cheapest way, anyone will understand overseas take longer and higher cost. You check this out at homeland, dont worry. We love your Doily's and Mat. Thank you for joining, hope I get your name (I like a small Doily) hehe. HUGS to you have a cup of Coffee?? Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I will join this thanks wenda

17. Likes N/A liked this post