Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

Thread: Secret Santa!

Post Thanks / Like
    I like my person too!!!!! Hooray! Amber I am sure doing a few groups will make it easier for pairing up! Shirley

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really excited to get this gift ready!!! This is really so much fun!!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    November 15 th is when we send to our S.S correct?? That means Thanksgiving could be included as well as Christmas? I love all Holidays . Ive got 3 items picked out so far now I need to pick which one????? How about a lump of :Coal: ??--------kiddding

HAVE FUN GIRLS WITH PICKING YOUR PROJECT

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I am in the city, but had to a take a moment to say how excited I am to be participating in the Secret Santa. I have so many ideas. Especially after being in the shops all day today. Tomorrow we are going to an actual yarn store. I will be in heaven.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRUDE where Ill meet you-----kidding , I could ride my bike?? You are luck the weather is gorgeous isnt it. I hope you have a super super Time. Let us know with PICS what you got at yarn store?? Have a Pizza for me and a Beer?? See you next week. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: Glad you got there OK. We had quiet AM but then grandkids came for the afternoon and I was exhausted so we went for burger and ice cream!!!! So yummy. Wish I was a bird to check out the yarn with you tomorrow. Have a great time. Talk to you next week. Drive careful going home!! Love, Shirley

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love buying new yarn! (who doesn't? lol!) Today was a lazy day for me. Had a root beer float earlier though, yummy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got home from dinner with my son. We sat outside at Psycho Suzie's. Oh my what a beautiful evening. A light breeze coming from the river. Good food, better beer, and great conversation. It amazes me that he is a child of mine. He is very much a free thinker, and I guess when I was his age I was too. Unfortunately, age and circumstances have changed me. I am barely in the door and the fire trucks come barreling down the street. The next block up. We went out to the boulevard and counted at least 2 hook and ladders, 2 ambulances, many police cars, a couple of strange trucks. The y were coming from a couple of different stations. I don't now what is happening because we can't see, but I am praying it isn't. Night or guess it is even morning here now...anyway sleep tight.
    as bad as it looks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope things aren't very bad there!!! My kids are free thinkers too and it pleases me to no end. Have a good evening....Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh don't get me wrong, I love that he is the way is . Plus, he can back up his point of view, calmly, and rationally. The yarn store we are going to is is somewhere by or near all the shops in Maple Grove? WE hit 2 Jo-Ann's, and a Micheal's today. And I did get lots of yarn, but because I am crocheting curtains for my kitchen I want to make sure that I have looked at all there is to see.
    I have restless leg syndrome and my legs got cold this evening so my medication didn't/hasn't worked yet. I figure a cup of tea and a chocolate chip cookie will do the trick. Or is that just my excuse?

15. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post