Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    The crochet community is slowly hearing about us! hurrah!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    If you look at the members list there are over 600 members, thats wonderful. All we have to do is encourage the new members to join in the conversations and enjoy the site as we do. Misty

4. Likes Judi Gums, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I posted a link last night on my facebook status, too. I have not been on there is some time, but let others know that I belonged to the group! Every little bit will help us to grow! :0)

6. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope I,m not on the wrong page but if I am just tell me where to go. Nicely of course. When you download an E-mail book where does it go on your computer? this thing stumps me sometimes & most of the books don,t help an old timer like me. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

If you do not tell the download where to save the file to, then it usually will go to your temporary files folder on your computer. Does this help you?

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have no idea. Will have to have my son look for a temporary folder. Thank you.Will let you know when I find it. I think I have 2 of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladybug! Try this. Download a file from the net (or anywhere) then before you hit "Save" try to take note of the file name (in case you still don't know which folder it goes to). Next, go to the start button (the button on the left lower corner of your pc or laptop), type the name of the file, and hit "search" or the magnifying glass thing-y. The file folder which this leads to is usually the Default folder where all your downloads go. Hope this helps!

12. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am just wondering what our latest total members is now? I have been looking over some of our earlier posts this morning.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    O K ! ALL you Newbies- this Oldie needs some new ideas! Jump in and help me out! O K ?

15. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    Have no idea. Will have to have my son look for a temporary folder. Thank you.Will let you know when I find it. I think I have 2 of them.
    I know nothing about computers but I just tried this and it worked for me- there is a little 'wheel' at the top right of your page- click on that and a drop down will come up- it says 'downloads' click on that and see what happens- mine didn't blow up on me so good luck! LOL

17. Likes N/A liked this post