Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ladybug;5154]Hope I,m not on the wrong page but if I am just tell me where to go. Nicely of course. When you download an E-mail book where does it go on your computer? this thing stumps me sometimes & most of the books don,t help an old timer like me. Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Depending what I am downloading, it either goes to Downloads or Documents or Pictures so I select whatever is appropriate, it will ask at times. Took a while to figure it out, then I actually figured out (all by myself, which is a feat to begin with) how to move it if it wasn't where I wanted it to be.

However, I am not sure if people use different ISP's. I currently am on optimum (cable).

LI Roe

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are over 10,000 members now!!!

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHOOPY........CONGRATSULATIONS ALL.........10,000 members

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, isn't that wonderful. And some people actually think crochet is a dying art. Doesn't look that way to me!!!

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just going to add that, Judi! I guess great minds....... are called by the same name!!!!!! LMAO!!! Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess so Judy, One of my best friends lives in Ohio, she is in Salineville. Are you close to there? She is looking for someone to get together with and crochet, just a thought. Actually at this moment she is in the hospital with an ulcer, ugh, poor thing.

Keep on stitching,
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    I was just going to add that, Judi! I guess great minds....... are called by the same name!!!!!! LMAO!!! Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ladybug, You are not the only one that has that problem. I was down loading a booklet of 12 afghans. but couldn't find it. So I had the daughter come in . She found it in the pictures. So check all your folders in documents and pictures. She chewed me out for not ""looking at what I was doing""" But after she left I went looking in the pictures and found a lot of things that I had down loaded. Now I have a "folder" named downloads and I look for it and click on it for my patterns. Hope you find it and don't have to redo it. Margaret.

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you Margaret!! Haven't seen you around much. I think MsBhaven was asking about you too. Hope you are well and maybe busy.

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't feel alone Margaret, I have problems too. I am getting a little better but still need help from my daughter too. Problem is she goes through it so quickly that I can't follow what she is doing to learn. Just a little slow in my old age....lol.

Judi G

14. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Judi, It's not the old age catching us, it is just the computer{{{{mind}}}}} is overloaded. Margaret