Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How Does Your Garden Grow? Part 2

Hello Gardeners! It's time to chat and share some more about what is happening in your garden. Tell us... how does your garden grow?

We'd love to see pics of your garden too!

Happy Gardening,
    ~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes Dsynr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was so surprised! My corn seeds made an appearance this year after being planted for 4 days. I harvested some seeds from the 2 stalks of corn that grew last year. I didn't harvest the corn in time to eat it, it dried out! This year, I won't let that happen!

Here's a pic of the corn in husk from last year...my 1st time growing corn! I kept it as a sweet memory!
    Attached Images Attached Images How Does Your Garden Grow? Part 2-001-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    It's almost time to pick the blackberries. I hate the thorns but I love the taste of those rascally berries. We have wild blackberries all over the place. Hopefully I'll get enough to freeze as we like to use them in cobblers and smoothies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev: Fresh corn sounds so good right now! I think I called Bugga (Annette) you! Losing my mind. Sorry.

Theresa: I love fresh blackberries too. My dad would take us kids out on these crazy rides to pick wild blackberries!! The cobblers were so good.

Annette: I did not mean to call you Bev earlier in another post!!!!! Yikes. Frontal lobe dementia? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev: Can you believe we all are such prolific gardeners/writers that you had to start new post? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I can Shirley! We love to garden and write about the wonders of our gardens. We are true writers!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Today, I'll water my promising bounty of veggies and cantaloupes. Waiting for harvest day!

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bev: We had soaking rain for about 5-6 hours this AM. Won't have to water for 2-3 days!!! HAHA. I am just amazed that my veggies are actually growing and have blossoms!!! Whoohoo!!!! I did get two small zucchinis at the store and they were so good. Love the little ones in salad too!!! I really appreciate talking/writing to everyone. Hubby still works and I am at home with the dog so it is a lifeline!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had the talent to write a book! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Beverly Your one of the lucky ones. My squash, cukes just popped up to say hi a week ago, radish beets Ok, all a few week over-due. Tmatoes shoed green ones popping out now, we'll give lots to Church peoples as we have 9 plants. Good luck hun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili - I have this wonderful recipe for triple berry cobbler and you can use any three types of berries you like. I usually use blueberry,, cranberry and blackberry. It is delicious! I shared the recipe here, if anyone is interested: Triple Berry Cobbler Surprise - News - Bubblews

Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Bev: Fresh corn sounds so good right now! I think I called Bugga (Annette) you! Losing my mind. Sorry.

Theresa: I love fresh blackberries too. My dad would take us kids out on these crazy rides to pick wild blackberries!! The cobblers were so good.

Annette: I did not mean to call you Bev earlier in another post!!!!! Yikes. Frontal lobe dementia? Shirley

13. Likes N/A liked this post