Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Detached retina

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, it is good to hear that they can fix it according to the posts I am reading it looks good anyway. I hope it is not too painful for you till they do something to make it better! Still praying for you. Sending my love and hugs to you. Gotta get my sale "stuff" in the mail this week! Patty/redhead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Faye, I am so sorry to read about your detached retina. I'm thankful, though that you found out it can be fixed. Know that I am praying for you and sending lots of love your way. Karen

3. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janine how is your sweet smile doing????? Think of you often I personnally know what you are going thru. Take Care Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye WOW Girl-Friend I dont like hearing this as you do too? When/What let us know. Prayers are being said NOW & till you Know more. ((HUGS)) and xxxxxx Easy on they strain.........yes?? xxxxoooo Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying the Dr. can repair the retina for you! Keeping positive thoughts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, surgery at 12:50 central time tomorrow (Tuesday) thanks for all the sweet words and please be praying, They say that it is too severe to get all of my sight back but they hope to make it better. I can not see but a blob in front on my eye that sways as I move my head. I am the last person that should loss eye sight. I love to read and well you know crochet so I need both eyes so if I can get some back it will help. Thanks to my friends for all their words of comfort if I didn't have you it would be way harder to get thru this. hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Faye, I am glad you are going to have surgery Tues. but I am sorry it is so severe! Hope family is there with you for support! We are all praying for you and hoping you can get right back to reading and crocheting. Just try to relax. Many hugs for you. Luv u, shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye my Thought and Prayers are with you WOW girl Friend COOP now your surgery.... You can still read with 1 eye my Husband does just at different speed. If legally Blind can YOU CAN with Therapy and help. We are Praying for you and Hope your with Family member or Friend?? LOVE YOU we are ALL HERE for you just "click" Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I am praying for a miracle and will ask for special prayer this weekend I will even sit in for you at the altar when they put their hands on me and pray. We do that quite often when someone needs prayer. Saturday at 7:00 PM you think of me and that we at church are praying for you. Just hang in there. Do you have a cassette player? I would like to sing a song at church and have my friend record it and send it to you. Or do you have a CD player? I really want God to reach down and touch your eye so you can see to read and crochet again!! Please Lord do a miracle for my friend Faye. Please Lord don't take away what she loves so much. Thank you Jesus, Amen. Hugs to you, friend of mine, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Just now read about your retina and surgery, my prayers are with(( you )),too. Kitty