Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread: Detached retina

Post Thanks / Like
    200 items +? Wow. And then all the things others have sent....The sale is the first part of August, right? I have seen those stickers that have the $/cent amount on them already so you don't have to write them all.....Take care, Faye. Hugs. Shirley

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I were closer so that I could help with the yard sale.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye we all would help if possible....is any one helping sweetie? I mean in body not messages Speed is the key BUT - CAUTION??

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I will have Kaye and her husband and my daughter is coming to help also. I knew when I volunteered to do this that it was on my shoulders so don't worry about me. I have ordered hang tags for the items so that I can take the tag off and keep them so I can keep up with what is sold. I will be using red ink for my tags and black for the meetings. I am hoping to keep every tag and compare them to the money and come very close to that number. I realize that some of the tags won't get retained but I am hoping this helps to keep the money separate.

7. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, now Faye if anyone....and I mean anyone has a problem with how you are doing this sale, they need to bring their problems to me not to you, because I'm supposed to be the head of this part. I'm serious about this. If someone has a problem come to me ..... not faye and then faye and I will talk about it. Thank you all very much for participating in this .... you are all wonderful .... especially Faye and her family for doing all the hard part. Thank you all so very much. Love all of you and can hardly wait to meet you all next year. Betty Lynn

9. Likes N/A, billieconrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to contribute but I think this year it's too late. Do you do this every year? My sister lives in Nashville. I visit her each summer. I would love to make stuff for next year. How do we find out about the dates? Sounds like Faye is doing a slam bang job!!! Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Carol, This is our first garage/yard sale and it's the biggest one in the US. The one the show on HGTV every year. It's not that far from Faye and she said she's do it and I love her for that. We are going to be having a meeting next year and that's why we're doing this yard sale to help cover some of the costs and help others come that might not be able to come. Take care, Betty Lynn (alias Beatrice 1953)

Post Thanks / Like
    If we have another one it will be done by someone other than myself. This is such a big job that I just hope I survive this. lol

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please create a new thread to continue discussion if needed - or one more directly related to other topics posted here. Thank you!

15. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post