Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried several times to move her and she was very stubborn. She had rectal cancer and had to have a colostomy (my brother took her to CA for that) but they did such a poor job with the recovery (they used some kind of gadget that was supposed to help heal the tissues but she ended up having an area on her tailbone that looked like a tail and was hard, probably 5-6 inches). I brought her back to Oregon and a colorectal surgeon in Portland fixed her tailbone and removed that tissue so it made it much less uncomfortable to sit. I just wish you did not have to deal with all this! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like your Aunt went through a lot, nothing worse than Cancer.When they get old they can really be stubborn, I know my husband is.. Tom seemed to be doing better today, it was our 32nd anniversary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you got to see him today and that he was doing OK. Hopefully the closer to going home the better he will be! Luv u, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    He looks like he is trying harder to walk, all he has to do is get out of bed and get in his wheelchair, I can't lift on him so he has to just do that in order to stay home.

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as you get keys back-Please go & get all copied. Get 2 copies of your house & car keys. I have a magnetic box I keep a car & house key outside my house,so I can get in. I had a friend that kept a car key in her change purse so she always had access to her car. Very important.

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yerah I need to because my memory isn't that great, with my other car it was just the olfashion keys, I had one made and kept it on a chain around my neck cause I locked myself out of the car so many times. I kept the chain tucked under my blouse. But these keys they have now that is automatic they are so cumberson can't wear it around my neck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't on much yesterday but am so thankful you got to go see about your husband for your self. If that niece gets me and Faye both on her she won't know what hit her. I don't understand people just wanting to stir crap up all the time. I am so glad he was off the oxygen and it was only temporary. I am with ladybug, as soon as you are out somewhere and can get you some copies of your keys made. You may never need them again but that will be one less stress off your mind just knowing you have that covered. Happy Anniversary a day late. I hope how soon you get everything straightened out and can move to TN. Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why people have to do the things they do, I think they are not happy unless they are stirring up some nonsense.. He has a daughter that is the same way. She isn't happy unless there is some turmoil going on around her, thank goodness she lives a 1,000 miles away from here in South Carolina..