Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shoot!!!I just finished typing a post an then lost the whole thing, Darn it anyway! Well I was telling you Meerkat, I didn't know yo had such a heavy load on your shoulders. I really feel so bad for you. You take care of YOU because you need all the strength you can muster to do the the job set before you. I am asking God right now to please help your situation and give you a well deserved break. You really need outside help. More than you have right now . Please God send someone to help Meerkat and help her financially too. I agree maybe the key thing was a good thing in disguise. Did you get them yet? I will keep you in my prayers. I just started reading all the posts after I lost what I had typed. I see a lot about Tennessee. We used to go to Dyersburg, Tn to a fellowship church meeting when my boys were growing up. Does anyone know where that is? One year my 3 boys rode their motorcycles to Dyersburg with their wives and I road with my youngest son since he wasn't married yet at the time. It was so much fun!!! Faye do you live near there? I keep thinking maybe I could have one of my boys take me to see you sometime. Just a thought. One of them is going back to Arkansas again this weekend to pick up 2 of his kids from visiting with their other grandparents for a while. Anyway I will be talking to you again soon!!XOXOXOXOXO Patty/redhead

2. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We lived in the same area at the same time. Isn't that a coincidence(?)
    Last edited by MeerKat; 07-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard of Dyersburg, it is in West TN isn't it.
    Yes I got the keys, I am going up to see Tom, haven't seen him since Marina left. Tom's niece called me this evening and said they had Tom on oxygen, he was weezing.. Then she said that he was going to have to be on Oxygen from now on. I don't know who told her but if it is true I am really going to jump them, they are suppose to call me and tell me these things.
    He has been doing so good, and now this, I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Nothing ever goes the way I want it.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 07-02-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, well a lot of people have those carry along oxygen tanks and maybe he will be better when he gets to come home and have you to help him. That nursing home is on my last nerve!! I can't place Dyersberg at the moment but I think it is in West Tn too. I'm praying for you and him!!

6. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, I have done the same thing so many darn times. Type a whole page and then lose it!!!!! I don't know what I hit or if I just don't push send msg but it frustrates me!!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat: I am so glad you got the keys!!! I hope your Tom is doing OK. Does he have pneumonia or ? I too feel so bad for the stress you are under. I would give my eye teeth to be able to help you in some ways! Take care. Thinking of you so often! Shirley

9. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Join the club of the missing posts. And it happens when you have written a long paragraph not when it is just a couple of words. UGH!! I love how the post starts about one thing and goes off into the rabbit hole and comes out nothing to do with what it started as. Glad nobody says we have to stay on topic.

11. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You got it right Faye. I notice that many gals have the same kind of brain that I do: able to hop back and forth and still remember what we are talking about. For many, many years I did medical transcription at home for 11 doctors, moved to Seattle and had 5 docs. Had to have a stop and go and pick up where I left off kind of thinking!!!! You were an RN for a long time right? In hospital or doc office? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so numb right now I don't know what to think or do. I knew it was going to be hard with all his problems, and now one more thing to worry about..

Post Thanks / Like
    I did all kind of nursing but no dr offices. I started with Bone Marrow Transplant Unit and ALL of my patients died. Then corporate nursing and then I was married to the EX and he drove me crazy so didn't do a lot of nursing for a few years but I did work for a dentist and then hospital work on a general floor, then diabetes and oncology, then school nurse, hospice and home health and finally psych nursing. During that time I also worked for a temp agency and worked at several companies like Dell and US Tobacco. Probably left some out but I like to take a job learn all the things that I have to know well and then do something else. Nursing is the perfect profession for that. Oh yes, did prison work too.

15. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post