Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My Husband will be coming home the 23 rd of July

My husband will be getting out of the nursing home the 23rd of July. My brother-in-law is making him a ramp for his wheel chair now.
    My daughter is coming back the 21st of July to help him get settled in.. If he does good then in about 6 months we will be moving down to TN. HooRaaayy. I can't believe it, I am so happy.
    Thanks everyone for all their prayers. Keep praying he behaves himself so we can go to TN.. I will have someone coming in everyday except weekends. Which my insurance pays 100% of.
    But I will have to pay someone come in every morning for awhile to get him out of bed and dressed, plus come in 3 times a week to bath him.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, rosieh20, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What good news MeerKat! I will be praying for you, your husband, family and all who will help in his care. I'm so happy for you!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers that all continues to go well. Hopefully, being at home may help his disposition. Thinking of all of you.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy for you! Pray things go as planned. Good news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You everyone, It will be so nice to be near my family. Having help I can depend on will make it a lot easier on me.. Toms niece is not a bit dependable and she causes a lot of my stress. Please keep the prayers coming.. I could not see an end of this situation but thanks to all of you for your prayers, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Post Thanks / Like
    so happy for you and your good fortune of being closer to your family and having your hubby home; keep us posted. Happy crocheting.

8. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat: I am so glad your husband will be coming home soon. I would definitely have the help every morning. Home Health is a good option. Another group we have here is Visiting Angels and they sort of gear who they send to match the patient and family. I just hope it won't be too hard for you. I am so pleased that you will both be going to TN but if it gets too much for you then call your daughter right away!!!! Hubby's mom in asst living facility in Denver and we are so glad she is there because daughter and/or myself could not care for her well. The latest is that there were bed bugs in her room so everything had to be washed etc, etc. Take care. Shirley

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hooooorraaaayyyyy. I know that this is what you wanted. Prayers will continue as well. It is sooo wonderful to be able to see that light, isn't it? I hope and pray all goes smoothly for you and your family. -janine

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never really thought he would get to come home. I thought the only way I could move to TN would be after he passed away. But I figured I would go before him. I am definately going to need to get hired help, but it can't be any ore expensive than a nursing home. It will probably be 6 months are a little more before I can move to Tn. But at least I am going, some time in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the Best News I've had all day.. I am so happy for you both. Today has been a bad day for me and its so good to hear that a friend is having a great day and great news to share. God Bless you both and yes, I will keep you two in my prayers. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy