Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Landon's cat has passed!!

Poor, sweet Smudge has died today! He was sick for a few days not eating and when Landon took him to the vet they found a cancerous mass and he was let go. Landon if course is devastated. She is mourning her dear sweet pouter as she called him. Take a minute to let her know that we all love her and that we all understand her loss. If you have loved a pet and lost him/her you know how bad it feels to let one go. She did the hardest job we have as pet owners and that is to think of the pet and his needs and let him go and not suffer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, my prayers are with you. I am sooo sorry for your loss.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    (hugs) so sorry for you loss (hugs)

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I already posted on fb my feelings for you. Just know I love you and pray peace for you.

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon I was gonna post to you because I have been thinking about you so much yesterday and today...then I see where Smudge has passed away. I am soooo sorry Landon. I know how you must feel right now..We had to put our loving Sandy down several years ago. She has never been forgotten. She was family. I will most certainly keep you in my prayers. I know you really loved your little kitty and will miss him terribly. Hang in there girlfriend and it will pass in time...even tho it hurts so much now. Know you are loved by all your C T friends. Love and hugs to you , redhed/Patty

9. Likes justplainjudy, N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon: So so sorry to hear about your kitty. We have had to do the same for two dogs and it is so hard. You are in my prayers and thoughts. It is the best thing for the kitty because we don't want suffering!!!! Shirley

11. Likes justplainjudy, N/A, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooooooh Landon! You have my deepest, heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your precious Smudge. Smudge knew how much love there was between the two of you. I will keep you in my prayers. Now, I understand why you were especially thought of today.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

13. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Landon hon..my heart is with you ..I know you are hurting and the pain is so hard..but letting him go so he don't suffer was the right thing to do. I know he was your pride and joy and your darling companion..in time you will remember him and not cry..morn now ..and just know we are all here with you..and our hearts are sadden also by this news. I for one..loved seeing his pictures and hearing about his antics..he will be missed..big hugs (((((((((((((Landon)))))))))))))

Post Thanks / Like
    So sad for your loss. (((hugs)))

16. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry about your kitty, Landon. Anyone who has lost a pet knows how sad it can be. Please try to take comfort in knowing you loved him and gave him a very good life, and he loved you right back.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

18. Likes Landon liked this post