Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan MJ: Barbara G told me how to post pics this way: Below this quick reply it says post quick reply and go advanced. Click on go advanced. Next screen will show a paperclip, click on that and follow the next directions. It works well for me. Barbara is probably better to ask but this will maybe get you started. Shirley

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Fatty

Landon's cat has passed!!-100_0004-jpg I don't know if this is they way you do it, but bear with me!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It worked!!!! Yay!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shirley!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila you did a Fantastic job, very computer wise. What Beautiful Cats they are just as my 2 are now, huddleled for Bed-Time.
    Whos is the sweeyie with him?? Did great so hope when I can I can show my 2 pumpkins I call them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili thanks for find out Ive got too much senior moments - hahaha. I will try when able too. Sheila did GREAT JOB following your advice. Thanks Friend SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks MJ! The other cat's name is PITA (pain in the ass) lol She also got her "ass" literally chewed once (think it was a raccoon or fox) She is miss prima donna. I left her with my ex... I can't have pets where I live now without paying a $300 deposit.... I miss them both. I've had cats since I was a child. You love them, you lose them.... it's the cycle of life. Not a happy thing, but something we have to accept.... hard as it is. I love talking to all the gals/guys that have cats. We crocheter's seem to have cats.. (nothing wrong with dogs lol)

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheila its just about midnight so my Cats are huddled yet together so they wont look at there crazy senior mommie? I m laughing as Im typing, I need sleep?? PITA I will love my 2 for you?? Hope EC love PITA?? He must or you wouldn't have given him the Cat? Cats are ppricless BUT as you said "Cycle of Life". Love dogs but cats are easier in ways. Have a good night. Mine noisy with wind & thunder & rain. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I love dogs, too, but have 3 cats in the house; i have one and my husband has one and our son who is visiting has one.mine is Honey,a yellow striped tabby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks MJ... We need rain... it keeps threatening, but nothing but hoooooooot weather! I wish for you to love your kitties for both of us.... Yes, my ex is taking good care of PITA. I just have to make a trip to put a flea collar on her because he just can't do it.... Men... can't live with em' and ya can't kill em'.. lol

14. Likes MeerKat liked this post