Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Raok from a sweetheart (Me2la)

Anne, Thank you for the smiles you placed upon my face today! Opening up my mailbox and seeing a package, I look to see who is on the address label (thinking the mailman made a mistake)and seeing my name on it, and then yours, I couldn't get into the house fast enough. A package to me! lol
    You are a Sweetheart!!!!! I already put to use the coasters, well, one of them is being used! I want to save the pot holders until the 4th of July, but I know I won't. And the comment about the red, white and blue reminding you of fireworks of a good kind, not Banger of a Headache added even more smiles. Again, thank you for a day filled with smiles, and gifts galore! <3 -Janine
    Attached Images Attached Images Raok from a sweetheart (Me2la)-p6144775-jpg Raok from a sweetheart (Me2la)-p6144776-jpg Raok from a sweetheart (Me2la)-p6144777-jpg Raok from a sweetheart (Me2la)-p6144779-jpg 

2. Likes janie mae, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU are very welcome Janine..oh and please excuse the Christmas envelope it came in..lol..it is a long story but I didn't have one and went to post office..but it was a hoot..had two postmasters trying to help me..lol..Anyway..I am glad you like the things I sent..and GIRL use those pot holders..lol..It can be 4th of JULY anytime..lol. I had them made and Landon had sent Jane a set of red white and blue ones..it was too funny I though..NOW we where both thinking the same thing at the same time..lol..but then I saw the darling coasters..and whipped them up for ya..they where fun to make. I am glad you smiled today..I know you needed it more I think now than before ..so I am glad I was late sending them out. Hugs..Anne..

Post Thanks / Like
    Very, very nice. A wonderful gift. Anne is a Sweet Heart!

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't RAOKs wonderful!
    Hugs

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they certainly are. It made a huge difference in my day today. Thank you!!! -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Aren't RAOKs wonderful!
    Hugs
    Yes they are. I just love my little doll...she is so sweet, thank you Eva!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jane, what nice gifts! Anne, very nice work!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think the RAOKs have given me more blessings than the people who have received them! I absolutely get a thrill when I see a post where someone has received their RAOK. Janine has been suffering from dental problems and also her poor Rocky has been going thru a bad time. I try to read the posts and groups looking for people who need a lift. If everyone would send me their mailing address and answer the 10 questions about themselves I could give out the assignments without anyone guessing that they are going to receive something. Also if you want to be in the group that sends the RAOKs please join the group and message me so I can add you to my list. Truly you will be blessed if you participate.

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should be on your list to do some. I know giving can be a huge blessing. I have done things in the past that were huge blessings & I enjoyed doing them. There is no other feeling like it.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    You have sent a RAOK and are still on the list Jane but it may be a little while before you come up again. The group is growing and hopefully there won't be a lot of people going thru a bad time. Thanks to all of you that have sent a RAOK.