Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Sorry to hear about your loss. But life continues. It s good you are back to friendly Forum
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

2. Likes Theresa L, amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa, So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mother at age 91 three years ago and also cared for her during her final time with us. It is a difficult, but loving process. The grieving does get easier as time goes by. You remember more of the good times and less of the dying process. God is good to us in that way. I'm very happy you are back with us here on CT where you have so many friends to talk to and give you the support you need. Hugs, Carol

4. Likes Theresa L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: I think there are so many of us who either have been or are in the same place right now. My parents both passed very quickly (Dad had heart attack and Mom had polycythemia vera which is a blood disorder and it caused dizziness). I try to remember all the good times we had and the funny stories and share them with my siblings and we all have a laugh. However, it takes a while to get there. My mother's sister (who I cared for) had dementia and colon cancer and it was so hard to see that suffering. There is no easy way no matter what. Know that I am thinking of you, that your mom watches over you...sometimes I still dream about my folks and for some reason that is very comforting. Shirley

6. Likes Theresa L, dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Theresa! You are welcomed back with open arms from all of us here! The loss of a parent or someone is always a difficult time! There are so many who know how you are feeling! I feel this group has turned into more like a family and there is always someone who will listen and try to help and ease your pain! You and your family will be kept in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

8. Likes Theresa L, dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa. I know what you are feeling. I went through it a couple of years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you

10. Likes Theresa L, dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you MeerKat. She was only 74 but the cancer was very painful. It was hard to let go but her suffering is over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Anaisa, I feel that soft spot everyday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy B - I am so sorry you and some of the other poeple who have posted here lost your moms. It is very hard indeed. The cancer took her in just 2 months from when we found out and the last weeks were awful. Thank you for the hugs and the support. It means a great deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks @Barabra G. I will definitely take the time to get reacquainted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: Just know that I am thinking of you and know that your mom is not suffering. That is the hardest part for me, watching the suffering. HUGS. Shirley